Dragon 21

Grab*

Vali opened his eyes in surprise and immediately threw the shinigami away, assuming an alert posture instantly as he carefully looked at the body. He felt it, swore he felt the hand grip on his shoulder as he carried him away. It was a tight grip, even his body inside the armor could feel it.

The platinum looked at the place where he felt the grip, there was proof of what had happened, a dent in the shape of fingers on the shoulder of the armor. How much strength does it take to crush dragon armor with just your fingers, he didn't show that much strength a few seconds ago.

The body moved, Y/N moved, and his right arm rested on the ground, repeating the same movement with his left. Moving slowly, like someone regaining strength after a coma, the shinigami slowly stood up.

Vali: He is still alive? His stamina is really great, staying alive after having such a wound in the chest is an impressive feat, but I doubt he still has the strength to fight.

Something's wrong... 

That shinigami's red aura was getting darker, the coloring took on an intense black, even darker than the night shadows, along with bright red edges. Y/N finally turned around, facing Vali seriously, the relaxed tone his expression usually carried now replaced by a serious and somewhat furious expression.

Y/N: You really want to kill me don't you?

A vein popped in his face.

Y/N: What's the reason for that? an idiotic desire to fight for no reason or motivation, just fight.

Another vein appeared, this time on his forehead.

Vali: I don't need reasons to get stronger.

The shinigami's response was a few steps forward, his hand took the hat and removed it from his head, giving space for the eyes to be visible, both glowing in a red that was getting more and more intense.

Then he dropped his hat on the floor.

Y/N: You want a fight, so this is what I'll give you. First;

Y/N disappeared, his speed didn't even cause a fast blur, he just disappeared from view. Vali didn't have time to even think about reacting, he was already met with a blow to the face causing a loud noise of metal crunching.

He has pushed a few feet away, putting his hand to his face thanks to the intense pain he felt, along with the feel of the armor with a dent in the shape of a hole in his face. Vali turned to face the shinigami again, then he realized that he had taken back the sword he had used in combat before.

Y/N: Give me back my sword.

Vali looked at his other hand, he swore he held the sword until a second now, he was taking it along with the unconscious body. But now the shinigami had retrieved it and Vali hadn't even felt it being taken from his hand.

The biggest doubt, however, was how he managed to move with that huge wound on his chest that showed no signs of recovery, in fact, the hole continued to bleed, wetting the shinigami's clothes, but he seemed to simply ignore it.

Vali smiled at the challenge, he backed off and flew using his wings, getting into a more serious fighting stance compared to before. The aura that man exuded simply gave away that he couldn't easily face him like before.

Y/N threw the zanpakutou up a little and grabbed the cloth that came loose from the handle, with a flick of the wrist the sword began to spin at high speed, the tip passing through the floor causing dust to rise.

Vali raised an eyebrow at the way he was using his sword, he had never seen this kind of technique before.

The sword was thrown with speed at the dragon, but he easily dodged the attack. Y/N bent his hand and moved the cloth causing the zanpakutou to change course and advance again towards Vali, although surprised by the way his opponent handled the sword which caused a slight delay in his dodge Vali managed to get out of the way.