Chappy 3

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N slowly opened his eyes, eyelids are heavy from the previous fight and even more from having released his reiatsu without restriction. Lifting his body, the shinigami looked around trying to recognize the place, he remembered having fainted from his injuries and that Kiba was next to him when it happened, if he woke up in a different place it's because someone else brought him here, not to mention that he did not feel the wounds he had received during the battle and was only wearing his pants.

Now he was worrying where he was present, he was lying on a sofa inside a room in what appeared to be a mansion. Now stopping to analyze this room, Y/N knew very well where he was...

That was the meeting room of the Occult Research Club...

Y/N: How did I get here...?

Akeno: Ara, you woke up.

Y/N was surprised by the sweet voice that appeared in the place making him look at Akeno who was behind the sofa, saying that the serene and seductive look didn't scare him was a lie.

Y/N: I'm sorry but what am I doing here?

Y/N actually was already sure what was going on, he had been transported here by Kiba after he passed out and considering how his wounds are healed someone used healing magic on Y/N, he just couldn't tell who used the healing magic, there were 3 possibilities, Koneko with her senjutsu is the most unlikely of all and the shinigami automatically discarded her, Rias used her magic the same way she did with Issei in the first chapters and the last possibility is... Akeno

Akeno: I believe the best person to explain your situation is our president, Y/N. She should be here any minute...

And just as Akeno spoke, a red magic circle appeared in the room along with a strong light calling the attention of the two present in the room.

Akeno: Look she just arrived...

From the circle came the remaining members of the ORC, being Rias, Kiba and Koneko. The members dispersed into the room. Rias noticed that Y/N was already awake and smiled sweetly.

Rias: Oh, I see Y/N has already woken up, I hope I haven't kept you waiting too long.

Rias carries with her a luxurious and noble aura, you can easily see that she belongs to some upper class, her posture, her smile and even her elegant red hair, everything about her shows great beauty, no wonder she is one of the two queens of the school.

There is also Kiba, considered the prince of the school, he is a man of etiquette you can feel from afar, the friendly and beatiful face served to make many of Kuoh's girls fall in love.

Koneko, Kuoh's high school mascot, although her face is stoic and emotionless she's easily the cutest thing you'll ever meet in your life, well, at least for the shinigami she's the cutest thing in this school.

Rias sat on the couch in front of Y/N, Koneko sat right next to the president while Kiba just got closer to Akeno who was next to the shinigami. Y/N realized that a conversation would start so he sat more properly on the couch, even though he was uncomfortable with only his pants on for all the club members.

Y/N: I just woke up so you didn't keep me waiting.

Y/N smiled in amusement and placed a hand on his head, just to remind himself that his hat wasn't there.