Chappy 8

* Trimm

 God: So Y/N-shonen, how are you?

 Y/N: Traumatized, deeply.

 God: Did the encounter with Ulquiorra have such an effect on you?

 Y/N: How do you?... Forget it, sometimes I forget who I'm talking with.

 God: Very good, now let's get down to the business. I have something that will help your training, do you remember tenshintai?

 Y/N: The puppet used to manifest zanpakuto that Ichigo used to get the bankai... Don't tell me you...

 God: Exactly! There are some copies already prepared in the basement you created.

 Y/N: But this is dangerous to use for more than 3 days and I will train longer than that.

 God: Don't worry, these tenshintals won't have side effects from prolonged use, after all they were made by me, so you can use them without worry.

 Y/N: ... You help me a lot...

 God: I want to guide the beginning of your journey, boy. After a while I won't move a finger to help you anymore, probably we will even lose contact. I do this with all the others who reincarnate, but I never want to force them to do anything, reincarnating is a compensation system for an unfair life, when you arrive in the new world you are no longer bound by my will and morals, my only wish is that you have fun.

 Y/N: Even though I'm the villain of the story?

 God: Even though you are the villain of the story.

 Y/N: I couldn't be a villain even if I wanted to. Well, I have to go after the names of my zanpakutos during training, I hope none of them are mad at me.

 God: This is bullshit my boy. Go ahead to your training, get real strong and do me a favor kick Riser's ass when you can.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He turned off the cell phone...

 Y/N took the cell phone from his ear and stared at the screen, was silent for some time as he stared, not knowing what to say or do in this situation. Where is the shinigami found? At the entrance to the secret basement, he was about to go inside when he got the call from god so he stopped to answer.

Come on Kingy. There are things you need to know.

 The shinigami didn't respond, he just nodded and entered the basement, closing the door behind him to continue on his way. As he went down, on the roof of his house a black cat appeared, quiet and observing the situation, it seemed another common animal if not for his strange curiosity for the shinigami he was showing.

Cat: Interesting...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 Y/N: Here we are, basement for training...

Great, look for one of those tenshintai to materialize me outside. You already know how to do it.