Dragon 25

Hello, hello...

Today is an interesting day, things are going exactly as planned. Vali has already expressed his union with another faction, and the leaders' gazes towards each other were getting more serious, it is remarkable how threatening the Khaos Brigade was to them.

As Vali showed himself to be against the faction leaders, Y/N helped the other victims of the time-stopping magic. Facing all of them while turning his back to his opponent, however, it is noticeable to everyone that his back had no openings, constantly guarded by a strange aura that threatened anyone who dared try to attack him.

Y/N: It's good to see everyone's back. We were attacked by a terrorist faction, they used Gasper to stop time. Rias and Issei should be getting him back safely by now.

The shinigami explained the situation, already recently unconcerned with Leviathan's battle against Aizen, he has already seen the result from the beginning of the fight. The big burst of purple reiatsu that erupted a few seconds ago only served to prove his thoughts.

But...Y/N I'd be lying if he said he didn't feel anything wrong...

A bunch of senses was beeping all at once, his intuition, his analytical skills, his instincts, even his spiritual energy is acting strangely, his magic, stolen from Kokabiel, likewise began to work within him.

He looked from side to side frequently, but he couldn't find anything, it got to the point where Y/N didn't even pay attention to the conversation the leaders were having with Vali anymore. Or the fight the dragon emperors were having.

It didn't take long, the answer began to become clear, the reason for Y/N finding the environment around them strange. The gathering of powers caused a great exposure of powerful Reiatsu in the place, this can serve as bait to attract hollows to the place.

Y/N's response came thanks to the screams that erupted from the skies, screams that sounded like a mix of animal roars with tormented souls screaming, the echo adding a dark effect to something already terrifying in its own right.

Shit.

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

You stupid idiot! God even gives you a much greater intellectual capacity than any human being and you still make a mistake like that!

Now you need to make sure nothing goes wrong with anyone here. The leaders can take care of themselves, but the others don't stand a chance against so many freaks together.

Why the hell are there so many Gillians here?!

Issei: What are these things?!

Issei, who was halfway through his battle against Vali, had to stop as soon as he heard the sound of the screams, the huge gap caused by the damn Gargantua showed several Gillians emerging together, the place already affected by the spiritual energy of all of them, the trees moving without control and some of the group getting tense.

Issei just asked a question that everyone asked themselves, but no one answered, probably because they didn't know the answer. The face of confusion and frowns ready to face the threat made it all very clear.

Y/N: Hollows... what are these things doing here?

Azazel: Hollows is it? This is already off our specialty list...