Challenger

'Come back for more, Toretto.' Jocelyn stated as she wiped down the counter that her regular, Dominic Toretto, sat at everyday except for Sundays. She didn't have to look to know he was pretending to read the menu. Her eyes rolled like always before he finally cleared his throat.

'A bacon cheeseburger w/ a side of fries. Please and a Coke...' Dominic gave her a smile as he watched her huff. She didn't give him a glance as she placed the fries in the fryer. 'Benny, a number 6 for the gentleman.' Jocelyn's sarcasm dripped wickedly over her plump lips as she filled a glass with ice and Coke.

Her phone rang. She removed it and hurried to answer.

'Sadie, what is it? No, the sky is not crying. Baby, I told you I'm at work right now. Love you, too. Now be good for Scott and Chevy.' Jocelyn closed her phone before emptying the drained fries onto a checkered basket as Dom's burger was settled on the cook's counter. 'Here you go, paying customer.' He watched her carefully as she set down his order and started to clean some more.

He ate his food in silence as the grill sizzled and customers slowly found there way in. His phone buzzed, but he ignored it. Jocelyn hadn't looked back at him as she was preoccupied by all of the new patrons.

Dominic didn't leave until Jocelyn brought him the check. He clutched her wrist with a gentle grip. She glared at him. 'I just want to talk... Is there harm in that?' Dominic asked with a teasing smile. Jocelyn tapped her foot impatiently. 'Yes, yes there is Mr. Toretto... I know who you are. Don't play me for dumb. Unless you want to be fat by 30, continue to eat here but don't come looking for my company.' She went off even as he paid the bill and left a tip.

He left with a smirk on his face. Dominic Toretto didn't give up when he wanted someone and his eyes were set on one beautiful, Puerto Rican hottie named Jocelyn Reyes.

New Story! Hope You Enjoy! This is my addiction and I honestly want you to enjoy it as much as I have worked on it. Just a starter chapter so don't worry about short lengths through the whole story!!!