Cheating, What The Fuck?!

Last Chapter!!!

After Letty was released from the hospital, Joce volunteered to let her stay with her and Dom while she got fully recovered. She agreed with only a small bit of whining about being a big girl.

One day while Dom was searching for something besides a white tee in their closet, he caught sight of some jeans Joce must have slipped off the night before. He lifted them to put them in the hamper when a slip of paper fell out. It seemed like nothing.

So he picked it up off the floor and saw a cell number written on the back of the card which was nondescript and had Call Me Soon. He didn't want to jump to conclusions because Joce showed no signs of being unfaithful. But it was eating at him now.

He found her sprawled on the Living Room floor with Letty and Sadie watching a Disney movie while eating popcorn.

'Joce, can I talk to you for a second?' Dom made it sound as if nothing bothered him, but when Joce turned to him she could read his expression clear enough. Letty raised a brow but didn't say anything.

'Yeah sure...'

They made it to their bedroom before Dom pulled out the slip of paper he had found earlier.

Joce squinted at him.

'Where did you find that, Dom? Was it lying around or did you go through my stuff?'

'The closet. Neither. I was trying to find a shirt to wear for our date later on tonight and saw your jeans on the floor. When I went to throw them in the hamper, it fell out.'

'Are you accusing me of something, Dom? Cause I hear it in your voice...'

'I don't know. All I know is whoever is telling you to call them, shouldn't be.'

'Why? There's no ring on this finger and even if there were I'd call whoever the Hell I wanted.'

Dom took a deep breath before he said something he would regret.

'Just be honest with me. That's all I ask.'

Joce let all the fire drain from her not even sure she should be angry or not. At first it had been amusing to see him fidget over nothing but now she was just tired.

'Did you call the number?'

He shook his head.

'If you want your answers, then do it...'

She left the room already feeling the happy buzz from spending time with Letty and Sadie wear off. Maybe she'd lie down for the rest of the day. It was Friday after all and it seemed like if Dom didn't get his head out of his ass, she would end up shutting him down.
__

'Thank you for coming.' Dom spoke softly as if he would ruin the moment by being loud.

Joce nodded as she gave him a look of approval. He was dressed in a suit for once and he couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked.

'Did you really think I would cheat on you?'

'No, but I know that you could have any man that you wanted...'

'Even then, the only man I could ever want or need is standing right here.'

Dom smiled as he saw the truth in her eyes. He trusted her and loved her but for a split second, he felt like he would lose her. That had been a horrible feeling.

'This is our day.' Dom said as he led her to a table set up for them.

They were at a public park that allowed weddings, reunions, and dog shows to take place. For one night, Dom had rented the park out so that their date would be uninterrupted.

As Joce went to get the champagne chilling on the ice, Dom positioned himself behind her.

'This is our day because it was the first day that I set eyes on you. I didn't quite catch your eye but work finally paid off in the end...'

'It sure...'

Joce's jaw dropped as she spun around to find Dom on his right knee with a black velvet box in hand. She placed the champagne down as her hands flew to contain the scream of happiness.

'Dom, you didn't.'

'Please make me the happiest man alive by becoming Mrs. Dominic Toretto. Will you. Jocelyn Reyes accept my proposal and ring?'

It was cheesy and sounded well rehearsed but she would love to hear it a million times more even as she shouted her answer.

'YES!YES, OH MY GOD YES!'

Loud screams of happiness broke Joce from her kiss with Dom. He had slipped on her ring and was standing over her with protective hands around her waist.

'She said Yes!'

Joce squinted and found that their family was all standing in a clear area with fireworks in hand.

'You said Yes...'

Dom kissed her again expressing his love and ultimately his passion for her.

'Yes, yes I did.'

She grinned widely as she caught sight of her ring glittering in the moonlight.

To be Continued...