Drowning

For Jocelyn's return home, the family threw her a pool party. She got dressed up in her one piece cut out looking like a supermodel with her long, tanned legs captioned by the bomb stilettos on her feet. Dom couldn't keep his eyes of her as she laughed, played, and got drunk.

Sadie had been taken home by Mia who looked like the best mother possible while cradling the child.

There was no rush to leave. Everyone was having a good time. Vince and Roman were doing some harmless flirting that Jocelyn practically died laughing after every line.

'So Joce, when are you going to realize we were meant for each other?' Roman questioned with a soft tug on her bikini string. Her raised brow and deadly look made him back away slowly. 'You told him-- Okay, I'm leaving too.' Vince backed away after trying to slide in.

A low, deep chuckle sent shivers down Joce spine even though it was very warm today. She turned around and spotted Dom laughing with a beer in hand. Her eyes darkened with something primal when she laid eyes on him.

'What?!' She snapped already tired of people for the day. Yet, her need to party away all this built up stress and tension hadn't worn off.

Dom extended a hand.

Jocelyn had put the ring on for some odd reason to try and remember who had given it to her. It wasn't Dom. No one had spoken a word of congrats to her about their engagement.

'He gave you a dead woman's ring. Why are you wearing it?' Dominic examined her left ring finger when she actually extended her own hand.

Jocelyn pulled away from him as if he was burning her with his touch. Bad idea. She went straight into the deep end of the pool.

Panic set in.

The water rushed into her mouth and nose cutting off her air supply. She needed to get out of there.

Did she want to get out?

'Come home, baby. Come with Mama.'

'Joce, it's not your time. I love you and so does your mother, but don't you dare leave the world like this!'

'Breathe, Breathe!' A voice beckoned her back to the moment.

Something was on her chest. Something heavy.
Something warm.

Jocelyn had seen her mother and father for a split second. Now she was all alone with nothing but this ache in her check. And a memory...

She coughed up water and opened her eyes slowly. Dom was right there. Right where she wanted him to be. Holding her tight, never letting her go, ever.

'I came back.' Her whisper confused Dom, but it put everything in perspective. Jocelyn was hugging him for dear life. 'You did. Thank you so much.' Dom admitted.

His white shirt was drenched from diving in to save her.

Jovanni watched the scene with a smile on his face. He had his arm wrapped around Letty's waist. They were content with the situation.

Dom was in love with her.

Joce was in love with Dom.

'Ready!'

Joce's eyes watered with tears of joy as she stared into Dom's eyes.

'Set!'

Dom took her face into his hands with a look in Joce's eyes.

'Go!'

They both closed their eyes and kissed each other with as much passion as possible.

Fireworks blasted in the distance. The couple stared up at Joce's homecoming surprise with awe. Dom lifted her bridal style off the concrete ground and walked to his car.

'Where you taking her?' Jovanni asked.

Dom gave him the biggest smirk ever before letting Joce put her feet on the ground.

'For the ride of her life.'