CHAPTER 12 ✑ Airborne Part 3

⊰🎩⊱Aurthor's Note⊰🎩⊱

Brace yourselves, cause this is going to be epic!

⊰᯽⊱┈─╌♚ ♕ ♚╌─┈⊰᯽⊱

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER: The music does not belong to me, nor the video, or the YouTube channel. Please credit the composers and sources themselves.

💜

⊰᯽⊱┈─╌♚ ♕ ♚╌─┈⊰᯽⊱

Since there were only four sits, Jun impelled Selenya to take his. The boy knelt on the ground and held tight from one the safety handles.

"Jun, you crazy wanker! You almost gave me a BLOODY HEART ATTACK!!!" roared Selenya furiously, her heart still thrusting jabs in her chest.

"But, Selenya, there was no other choice!!!" the boy recoiled guiltily.

"You're barking mad!!! Warn me next time when you get any more SUICIDAL IDEAS!!!"

"I'm sorry, alright!!!"

"Bloody tosser!" she blurted out between her teeth, feeling the urge to hit him.

The anxiety grew among Selenya and the sitted brothers, unable to do other than trust in Yoon's piloting talents. The girl expected to be re-called for repairs or modifications, if any, in case of emergency. So she refrained from fastening her belt and kept the repair bag she found on Namjuniel's perished airship tight on her lap.

The four remaining ships of the secret services hovered a few kilometers ahead. Yoon shifted the airship in fire range, flying slowly and steadily, maintaining a strategic distance. Jihmm activated the artillery by pressing a button of the small control panel on the left arm of his chair. Two cylindrical machine guns flipped out from the bottom sides. He gripped the control stick of the right arm of the chair, moved it back and forth. A target indicator arose from the dash as the guns loaded. The boy shifted the control stick forward, the targeting instrument moved and marked one of the aircrafts.

The two brothers exchanged a look of conformation before Jihmm hit the button at the tip of the control stick.

A horizontal shower of bullets was unleashed upon the enemy target. The fracas of the ceaseless rattling gunfire erupted, making everyone's ears ring. The enemy ships steered clear hurriedly, but the target craft had already received heavy damage. A trail of fire and smoke followed as it plummeted through the trees. The other three cut their speed abruptly as Yoon passed right through them.

"Shit!!!" he grunted.

They were back at their tail.

The young pilot hit the gas lever and gained velocity, increasing the distance between them. Far ahead The Pillars Of Death magnified in the distance. Giant rock formation hosted by sinuous ravines and gorges.

"We'll lose them in there!" said the platinum silver haired boy, pointing at the rocky columns.

"Are you crazy?! They don't call it 'Pillars Of Death' for nothing!!" shouted Jihmm shockingly.

"Just trust me!"

He made a hard right and dropped down. Earth and trees zoomed in. Over the steep and precipitous lips of the ravine, a large gorge opened up wide. A crack in the earth, with a narrow river glistening at the bottom and the train railway, tracking from wall to wall, connected by metal bridges and tunnels.