CHAPTER 8 ➣ Witch Princess

Please forgive me for this...

It's the first time I write a steamy scene so FORGIVE ME...hehe

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER: Music does not belong to me, please credit the sources themselves.

◦◦◦─╌⊰ ⚜ ⊱⧐ ♛ ⧏⊰ ⚜ ⊱╌─◦◦◦

Jimin was led by Eulissah in her carriage and ordered some women to bring tea and ale.

The boy climbed the gypsy carriage, watching his brother from afar being brought inside a large colorful tent and disappear into its dark internals. He will be well taken care of, gypsy healers were legendary among the low life and nomadic cultures.

Inside the cart was warm and welcoming, with a sweet fragrance of herbs and stolen luxurious perfume filling the air. Decorated with dream catchers, magic protective medallions, framed pictures of old Nelson family members, hanging from the walls and roof. On a small bed with shriveled up sheets, sat Eulissah who had her eyes fixed on Jimin. The servant women placed the food on the bedside table and left, closing the door behind them. A tiny round window gazed down at the darkening, forested horizon, the world as grey and cold as ever.

Jimin blinked back at the girl, who side smiled. He tried to perform the casual old friend, but the memories about them which he carried in his soul flared like a photograph. He returned Eulissah's grin, praying that she wasn't thinking of the same thing.

"You look awful," she spoke first since the words refused to come out from his dry throat.

"Err...ah...Do I?"

"If I remember correctly, you had blonde hair?" she enquired raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah, well...I got bored of it."

"You get bored of many things after you've used them sufficiently."

"Not beautiful things...," he said tauntingly and sat opposite her on a wooden footstool.

"Especially beautiful things," she emphasized.

Jimin felt as though she was surveying his thoughts. Stigma engulfed like a wave.

He swallowed greedily, struggling to sustain his charisma. His smile slowly dissolved into an insecure frown.

"So you don't like my hair...?"

"It's gorgeous," she replied unthinkingly, her lips trading the smirk for a sweet smile, "This shade of red stands out like a flag on a watchtower."

Her sudden change of attitude mixed with sarcasm caught him off guard. His heart kicked in his ribcage gushing scolding blood down his veins. She was playing dirty games, and probably about to extend them further. But he refused to give in.

"I know it is. But I like brown more," he eyed her dark brown, almost black, lustrous hair falling down her waist and comely shoulders, one side brushed behind her ear.

"You would look beautiful no matter the color," Eulissah absorbed all of his image, as though seeing him for the first time. She stopped at his crescent eyes, ever so whimsical, pulling the cords of her heart, and then slowly stopped at his plump lips, "Especially your...your eyes. The audacity that they have to maintain eye contact with a gypsy princess without considering the consequences."

Jimin smirked, also laying aching looks at her slender neck curtained by her hair. He gulped, "I think I'll take my chances..."

Tension built up when a heavy silence crashed the air for one terribly long minute. Then they both instinctively leaned in, hopped up, and tangled their fingers together, striving for a heated embrace.