CHAPTER 24 ➣ Visions In Nightmares

The chirping of birds was the first thing Y/N heard when she slowly opened her eyes. Next to her, a warm breath bounced on her ear. Taehyung was sleeping peacefully next to her, spooning her with his body.

The girl lingered in bed to relish this moment of utter bliss. She run her fingers through his disheveled fringe, noticing that the black dye was beginning to fade away from his hair. She inspected her own hair as well, only to find the same situation. She made a mental note to prepare the dye for later.

Meanwhile, Taehyung started waking up.

"Hey," he smiled with his eyes still closed.

"Good morning," she sang sweetly and kissed his forehead.

The first ray of sunshine crept through the curtains. Y/N slipped out of the sheets, wore her undergarments and trousers that lay on the floor, hastily tossed in the heat of the moment by Taehyung the previous night. Buttoned her shirt and tucked it into her trousers. She got up and opened the curtains, allowing the warmth of the sun to light the room.

Taehyung grunted.

The girl began tidying up the messy floor, carpeted by crumbled sheets and clothes. When she bent down to grab her boyfriend's shirt, Taehyung extended an arm and pulled her back into his bed.

"Taeh! We must get up, we have work to do," she laughed.

The boy ignored her and wrapped his arms around her body. Y/N tried to release herself but failed. He hugged her tightly on his body, like a bear in hibernation.

"Come on, let me go!" She giggled.

"It's our vacation, don't wanna get up just yet," he whined, burying his head on her shoulder.

"We don't have a vacation!"

"I didn't sleep well, you were kicking me and punching me all night long," he whimpered.

"Huh?"

"You're so violent when you sleep!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"Ugh, just get up already!" she berated him.

"Hmm!" He voiced a long whiny hum, "Fiiiiine..."

Y/N was about to get up when a thought lit in her mind. She pondered on how to express her inquiry without getting her tongue twisted by her nervousness.

She cleared her throat and began hesitantly. "Taeh?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

The boy, who was now sitting and stretching his arms, turned back and lay back down on her side, focusing his full attention on her.

"Anything. What is it?"

"Well...ehm...about last night..." She stuttered.

Taehyung smiled.

"What about last night?" He asked with a small smirk.

"I-I...I hope I didn't make you do something you weren't ready to do..." She lowered her gaze in embarrassment.

The boy fought to hide his smile, seeing how troubled she seemed to be.

"Is that what you're worried about?"

"Well...I mean...since...you seemed so apprehensive at first..."

"No, no, no, I was more worried that I was making you do something you weren't ready to do."

Y/N pressed her lips in a mouthy smile.