Chapter 1

Dearest readers........

This is the first chapter of my second story.... I really hope that you'll like this also....

Thank you soooooooo much to all of you for started reading my first story..... It got a #69 loving rating...... I'm very happy😍😍😍

I will try my more that best for this story also...... Just be with me and rectify my mistakes by putting ur useable ideas in the comment box.... Short ideas will also suffice....

And now.... The story begins

Place : City of Joy... Kolkata

The first rays of sun arise in the wide sky... .......... And fell on the waves of the sacred Hoogly river making it shines like the most precious and pios gems... The busyness of our Howrah Bridge..... It's noise is also like a melody for the people of Kolkata.....

Many people are having bath and worshipping the Sun God (Surjo) in the hugli river.....

Location : Bose Bhawan

Ami chini go chini tomare ogo bideshini..... Tumi thako sindhu paare.....

Ogo bideshiniiii...... Ogo bideshini....

A retro bengali song is playing in the bedroom of Mr. Bishwajit Bose....and he is getting ready by humming this song to go his restaurant .

The pious sound of shaakh (shell) echoed in the Bose bhawan.

The ladies are performing the morning puja

Mrs. Bose : Dugga Dugga... She bowed in front of the goddess idol by saying this

Gauri turned after the puja to take the blessings of her kaki maa(aunt) . ....

Gauri, 23....she is beauty to a different level... Her big jet black eyes seems like they are staring at your soul.... Her flawless milky white skin looks glowing in the maroon churidaar..... Her thigh length damp wet hairs are adding more beauty to her,her pink plum lips seems like a Greek goddess...an epitome beauty... She wears her innocence as her charm and have to ability to stole someone's heart in the first glance.

Mr. Bose also arrived to take the blessings of Durga maa.

Gauri bowed to both of them for there blessings

Mr & Mrs. Bose : may God gives you all the happiness of the world.... Your this show also goes superb as all.

Gauri is a trained classical dancer and perform shows to all over kolkata in behalf of her dancing school (Nrityakalaa)

Gauri : thank kaku , thank you kaki maa

She hugged both of them, they reciprocated.

All of them went to dinning table to have breakfast.

Mr. Bose : ae ki re Gauri... Chhutki kothay.....
(Gauri... Where is chhutki??)
Chhutki means paromita the biological daughter of Mr. &Mrs.Bose

Gauri is Mr. Bose's demised best friend's daughter whom he raised as his own.

Gauri : kaku she is bathing... I'll call her.

Gauri went to chhutki's room. She is sound asleep till now....

Gauri : ki re... Akhuno ghumachhis.... Kaki dhore petabe toke.... Oth taratari schools jete nei oth...