Epilogue

Hello, Salaam Namaskaar my bestest buddies😊😊😊😊😊😊...... From yours loving Kajal☺

Friends I'm little offended today😒

I've came back after 5 days to post the epilogue of my story but still the no. of reads are so less.... I felt very sad😖😖😖

But I know that may be my dearest readers were busy with something.... That's why they didn't read it..... But no problem...Coz I know that..... You can and you will read it when you get time.

So,
Finally all the obstacles and problems were finish from Ashutosh and Gauri's life.

Mr. Bose is also convinced now.....
So, I welcome all of you to the grand wedding💐💐💐....

Gauri
Weds
Ashutosh

Now.... Let's enjoy the happy ending

Happy Reading....
Please ignore the errors coz I didn't get time to edit it.

*****

Bose Bhawan
Gauri's wedding day
4:10 pm

"Chhutki be fast... Your di is in the car now... We must leave".... Mrs. Bose ordering chhutki as they are leaving for the venue of wedding.

Chhutki came hurriedly and they all went to the hotel for the wedding.

*****

Gauri went to the bridal room where the beauticians were waiting for her.

They dolled her up in a perfect bengali bride. She was looking breathtaking blushing bride.

When she was admiring herself in the mirror, she felt a sudden tickle to think that she's getting married to her husband only.... But this time with proper rituals.
Gauri chuckled on her thoughts.

"Gauri di... Don't chuckle by imagining your would be husband... I'm sure he's gonna had a hard time today" The head beautician complimented Gauri.

Before she could reply.... they heard the band sound.
The baraat is arrived.

*****
Ashutosh entered inside after the rituals. His curious eyes are desperately searching his bride.

"Jamai babu... Ektu dhoirjo dhorun... Apnar bou eshe... Jabe"... Chhutki said teasingly to Ashutosh.
(Brother in law.. Have patience.. Your bride will be here)

Ashutosh drop his eyes after been caught. His ears turned pink.

" Aaye.. Aaye.. Kone ashe geche chol"... Every one shouted.
(Come.. Come the bride has arrived)

Ashutosh lift his eyes to see the serene beauty in front of him.