Chaptee - 18

Salaam Namaskaar to my all sweetu buddies.....

Lots of love from yours lovely Kajal😘
I have added this song coz... In the song the heroin requests her hero not to "touch" her as she feels his effect.
And this chapter is also about "touch".... But how
Let's find out😉

******

After her performance Gauri saw Mrs. Piyali's message that she send the car. Gauri changed into a turqoise saree and went to her dance teacher to take her blessings before leaving.

When she reached her teacher's cabin.

Her teacher saw her and said that, " Gauri you were so reluctant to show him na.... Lekin dekho muje tumhara Ashutosh mil hi gya"
(But I found your Ashutosh)

Gauri got freezed on her  steps when Ashutosh turns towards her. She was surprised to see Ashutosh talking so freely with her teacher.

Gauri forgot to blink her doe eyes and gawking at him continuously.

You are still there??? Why so shocked.... He is your husband only?? Teased her teacher

Gauri 's face turned beetroot with blush

She feels a bit scared on his arrival.

"Ma'am it's quite late now.... I think we should leave" Said Ashutosh.

The teacher nodded in affirmation.

He got up from his chair and turn towards Gauri.

Gauri after composing herself went to take her teacher 's blessing but something happened that left her shock...

When she bowed down she saw that Ashutosh also joined her and took the blessings of her teacher... Accompanying her like a true husband.

Gauri was shocked and surprised on his acts one after another.

Her teacher put her palms on their head and blessed them with pure heart, "ishwar tum dono ko hamesha  khush rakhe.... Har buri nazar se bachaye... Dhan itna de ki rakh kar bhul jao.... Santaan itni ki rat ko gin kar sona pade.... Tum dono ka prem har pal dugna hota jae"
( May lord always keep you both happy... Save you from every evil sight... Bless you with enough wealth..... Bless you with a lot of children.... May your love multiplies every second)

Gauri felt that someone stabbed her heart , she felt like crying now ....as her teacher does not know the situations in which they are married.

She herself is still unaware of the fact behind her wedding.

Gauri again became shocked when she raised up to stand... And Ashutosh held her by shoulders in a friendly hug.

"Ma'am we should leave now... I think my wife is tired"..... Ashutosh said casually by hugging her sideways.

After they came out few audience and media were gathered .

The media were outside because......firstly it was the 25th Anniversary of Nrityakalaa and also.......because of the presence of "textile king 'Ashutosh Roy Choudhury.

By looking at the crowd in front of him Ashutosh slip his hand from Gauri 's shoulder to her bare petite waist. As he is stating the world that she is mine.

Here he was posing for media on the other hand Gauri 's body is on fire by his sweet torture. Her husband 's small actions started tormenting her senses.

Only Gauri knows that how she is feeling now...... She is totally overwhelmed by the incidents happening.

She starts to get goosebumps in her whole boy and butterflies started to flow in her lower abdomen. It's totally a new feeling for her.
Gauri started breathing heavily.