Chapter - 14

Hello, Namaskar and Salaam to my dearest readers........

I'm very sorry for the delay in update.... I have been stuck badly in my office work. That's why the I can't be able to update the next chapter.

But readers dear.......
        Never  fear......
Kajal is here😊😊😊😊😊😊

Enjoy your story now😉Happy reading

************

After spending a lot of time in RC Mansion..... Gauri is now getting familiar there.

She finds pleasure by doing home chores... Though Mrs. Piyali ask her not to.... But Gauri is Gauri...
Can't sit idoly at a place.

Gauri and dadi almost everyday make an east bengal dish.

Mrs. Piyali got surprised by her culinary skills, because Gauri knows so many bengali dishes that Mrs. Piyali also doesn't know after being married in a bengali family from more than three decades.

Present

Gauri was sitting with sweets in the huge living room of her house. Mrs. Piyali got a call from her NGO and she went to terrace to talk.

Suddenly "sweets "jumped from Gauri's lap and ran in the other direction of the mansion.

Gauri ran after her and felt that she never came to this part of mansion during her stay over here.

RC Mansion is indeed a splendid mansion with antique architecture consists with huge pillars and mirror finish floors.....

"Sweets"....... Sweets..... Where are you??? Chalo bahar aao.... Said Gauri by looking for " Sweets"

She saw that "sweets" went to a lavish room with best of the interiors..... She went behind sweets and realised that she came inside the hell. There was a huge picture of Ashutosh just above the king size bed. Gauri felt like from his deep blue orbs from the picture he is pearcing her soul.

It was her monster husband 's room....

She heard Sweets 's voice behind the beautiful pool conjucted with the luxurious room.

Gauri find it so beautiful, the pool is surrounded by most beautiful flowers that gave an overwhelming feeling..

So much under the roof of a single room..... Thought Gauri with raised eyebrows.....

"It's not a single but super master bedroom".....mocked her mind

She went behind sweets and saw that some flower pots are broken by her.

" Oh my god!.... Sweets are you okay baby..... Gauri asked her as if she is a human being and can understand her language.

"You little devil...... You are getting naughtier day by day now.... Said Gauri by taking sweets in her arms.

Gauri sat on the floor adjuscent to the pool and started caressing sweets soft light brown fur with her fingers.

" I know sweets... This place is just so awesome but..... It belongs to that beast. And if he found that you... You destroyed his mini garden then..... He will kill you and eat you alive"..... Gauri said sweets by lost in her thoughts.

"You are such a sweet soul my dear.... I can't bear any torture on you.... But if that beast found you here he will definitely suck your blood or drown you in this pool only...... Said Gauri by securing sweets in her lap.

" You don't know sweets.... He is a heartless and ruthless man who does not have mercy for anyone"..... Said Gauri by kissing her temple.

"Oh really than you must know me very well than anyone in this world"

Gauri gasped loudly by hearing his voice after three weeks of her so called wedding.

She stand immediately but literally became stoned at her place.

She tried to escape but her legs didn't support her.

She turned around and there.........stands Mr. Ashutosh Roy Choudhury in his all glory. .............her devilishly handsome husband .

She became pale and starts shaking like a leaf and caught sweets so tightly that the poor creature starts to wriggle to save her dear life.

Gauri starts to panick and all happened just by the sight of her husband.

But looking at both the poor creatures under the firm of mighty Ashutosh, a victorious smirk appear on his lips.

Forgetting their current situation, being the old Ashutosh again, he planned to tease Gauri.

"Want to kill that poor soul" Hmm.... Said Ashutosh huskily

Gauri loosen her grip the very moment Ashutosh 's words hit her. Sweets ran away then only leaving Gauri alone with the beast in his castle.

Her senses are trembling like her fingers but she apologies on her way to pass Ashutosh.

"I.... I... Am sorry... Mujhe yaha nahi ana chahiye tha..... Mafi chahti hu.. Esa dobara nahi hoga"....she said hurrily and tried to run outside.
(I... I.. Am sorry, I shouldn't be here.. I apologies... It'll not be repeated.)

For her dismay Ashutosh pulled her by her wrist in such a way that she landed on his chest. He scooped his arms behind her back. He was so close to her that she could feel his hot breath on her cheeks.
By this sudden violation Gauri became scared and starts to whip.

"Please.... Muje jane dijiye... Main yaha jaan bujh kr nahi... Ayi.... Wo... Swe.... Sweets ko dhundhti hui aa gyi thi".... She said shivering
(Please let me go... I didn't came her deliberately.... I came by looking for sweets)

Ashutosh felt a sensation the moment she landed on him and his hard chest came in contact of her soft curvy features. She looks extremely beautiful in that plain red saree with sindoor .
Suddenly his chest swelled by the feel that this vermillion is of his name she has put.

He suddenly felt bad on seeing her pearl tears on that Dolly face of her

He is just in a teasing mood..... The absense of him from here changed few emotions in his heart.

He doesn't hate her like before coz after getting the information from his detective he is very impressed from her Acheivement and activities. He got to know that her family were very respectable one and she donates her 80% of earning from her performances in a NGO.

With these thoughts he loosened his grip on her.
Before he could say anything or Gauri could ran away... They heard a violating voice from the door of the room.

"Bhaiya..... How could you .....even you also fell in her trap????...

To be continued......

                   *****************

Who was there at the doorstep???
What will happen now??

To know.... Stay tuned😉

Do read and must vote😊

Luv and hugs from Kajal🤗🤗🤗🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏