Chapter - 8

Namaskar, salaam and hello to my lovely readers and friend....

Today no bakwaas🤭direct story

Enjoy the story.......

************

The moment Ashutosh opened the door of Ashima's room he got shocked.....

He saw that Ashima's room is totally Runmaged ,everything is thrown here and there, mirror and vase are shattered into millions.... In between them.... There was his baby sister... With teary eyes and totally shattered.

He quickly ran towards her without thinking about the glass pieces that striked his feet, he embraced his doll.

"Ashi what happen doll??? What's wrong with you..... Asked Ashutosh in a very soft tone

Ashima started crying like hell by hugging Ashutosh tightly.

Everything is finish... *hickup... *everything is shattered bhaiya.*hickup*..he....he broke everything........ Said Ashima crying enormously.

Who ???..... Doll.... Who did what?? Asked Ashutosh getting confused and angry at a same time.

Ashima started telling Ashutosh everything........ Ashutosh starts getting furious by her every words.

Ashima took a high sigh after finishing her talk and again started crying.

Ashutosh hugged his baby sister and said with blazing eyes...... "I promise you doll.... I promise I'm not gonna leave him......
Jisne meri behen ko rulaya hai... Mai use khoon ke ansu rulaunga.... Tujhe teri saari khushiya milengi
(I'm gonna give blood tears to him who make my doll cry.... You'll get all of your happiness)

Ashima smiled wickedly in his embrace......

What did she told Ashutosh????

*************

Location : Chatterjee Enterprise

Gaurav is in his cabin trying to work...

. Ya you got that right.... Trying coz he can't do his work.... He is lost in his fiancee's thoughts

He presses the bridge of his nose and said to himself..... "Concentrate Gaurav...... You have work... Focus on that now"

Gaurav was lost in his dream girl's thoughts when suddenly he heard a huge sound.... Bang... Someone opened his cabin door forcefully.

Here come Ashutosh in entire disbelieved form with blazing eyes.....

He captured Gaurav collar in a murderous rage..... If glares could kill than Gaurav could be turn into ashes till now.

How could you do this???....How dare you???? .... Ashutosh shouted at rage

What happened Ashu.... What have I done??? Asked Gaurav totally clueless

Gaurav thought that he is doing any prank.

Instead of replying him Ashutosh gave him a punch and Gaurav fell down

"You don't know what the f*** you've done????
How dare you marry someone else?? Asked ashutosh with anger pouring from every single word

" You betrayed my doll"said ashutosh

What??? I didn't do anything like that.... Said Gaurav

"Ashima loves you a lot... You promised her that you'll marry her and now you ditched her"said Ashutosh like a raged bull

Gaurav became shock by his accusation

" Are you out of you mind Ashu...i have never promised her anything... " I won't even like her".... Said Gaurav in his defense

"I never loved her......., I told her that thousand times even yesterday evening also when she was throwing herself on me."... Said Gaurav shoutedly

Another punch landed on his face and blood started oozing from his lips side.

"Dont you dare lie about my sister"
Ashutosh warned Gaurav

"It's not lie.... It's damn truth"... She is behind me I'm not...."  I only love Gauri... And I'll marry her only coz she is my life. Said Gaurav with anger filled voice.

Whole office is gathered on Gaurav cabin.

No..... "You can't marry that middle class freak. That mere dancer...
You have no idea how many beds she heated up till now" she.... Slap

Gaurav slapped Ashutosh hardly and shouted.... "Don't you dare spare a word against her"...
"Get out".. Go to hell with your psycho sister Ashutosh... I will not marry her.. .... ask her to warm someone else bed... Coz I'm not interested in her....

Ashutosh punched him again.... Harder this time.

Gaurav whipped the blood from the corner of his lips and said hurtly....

"I'm ashamed on myself that I considered you as my best friend..... But I never gave you the authority to force me.... Said Gaurav by yelling

" I never loved your sister. She loves me and it's not my fault. I love Gauri and will marry her only. . ... Shouted Gaurav

No.... "You cannot destroy my doll's life"..... I will not spare you Gaurav Chatterjee. .. Shouted Ashutosh equally

"I can't help it Mr. Ashutosh Roy Choudhury .....
I love Gauri and I will marry her only... That's it" ..... Gaurav said in a final tone

Ashutosh was breathing harder like a caged lion. He throws all the files and landphones in a single throw.......and warned Gaurav by showing his index finger....

"You have to pay for this... I'm not gonna let you stay happy"  Ashutosh whisper yelled him and left from there immediately.

Gaurav was very hurt that he lost his best friend just because of a crazy girl's obsession....

He sighed heavely and sat on the couch by holding his head in his hands.

Though Ashutosh is his best friend, but he cannot sacrifice his love for him..... But.... He knows the ruthless businessman Ashutosh Roy Choudhury very well.... Whatever he says he always do that.... This thought is irritating Gaurav.

Now what is he going to do??? Thought Gaurav

********

Same night at 12:30, Gaurav was sleeping peacefully when he got a call.....

Gaurav rubbed his eyes and pic up the call.... After hearing the conversation from the other end.. ..... Gaurav's sleep fled away and the phone fell down on the floor with a thud...

To be continued......

                     ***************

What did he heard???
Who was there on the call??
What did he/she told that Gaurav became hell shocked???

What do you people think??? Hm hm ....do let me know in the comments

Plz yaar atleast comment for once🥺... Let me also know that who spares his precious time for my stories

Next chapter will be the turning point of this story that will turn it upside down.....

Stay tuned for the biggest twist..
Till then PRANAAM🙏