Chapter - 26

Hello, Namaskar and Salaam to my bestest buddies from yours loveliest Kajal😉

A very painfull song that describes the present conditions of just now separated so called husband and wife couple.

But.... If the relationship is of namesake than how the pain of separation took place there????

Let's see..

Happy Reading...

*******
Gauri, very reluctantly left her husband's home and come back to Bose Bhawan.

Gaurav wished her bye and Good night.... But she only nid her head robotically lost in some thoughts... Probably her husband's thoughts.

Mr. Bose took her dearest daughter inside. Chhutki hugged her didi after a long time. Gaurav smiled lightly at her and turned to Mrs. Bose.

"Kaki maa... Main apne kamre me jaa rahi hu.... Call me on dinner time"... Gauri said and went upstairs.
(Aunt I'm going to my room)

Though Mr. Bose and chhutki were happy to get Gauri back but Mrs. Bose is suspicious about Gauri 's  feeling

She came back to her own house to her family but then also she looks lost like...like....she left something or someone very important behind...hmm i must look after my baby. I don't want her to have another heartbreak..... Thought Mrs. Bose and wipe her tears.

*******

Gauri was lying on the bed staring the ceiling and lost in her confused mind conditions. She didn't bother to change her saree.

"I came back to my home... to my family from that cage where I was caught trapped... I should be happy.
I always wanted this only na.. then.. then why I'm not happy.
Why it feels like I've lost something very precious.... Gauri thought and sat on the bed.

She looked towards Durga Maa's portrait in her room and said, " What's happening to me maa.... Why I m missing him.... why I didn't feel happy to leave his house to leave.... him. "

He married me forcefully, he threatened Gaurav.... He broke my engagement.... He put a number of allegations on me ....still I want him near me.... Thought Gauri

"He married you forcefully but didn't force himself on you... He threaten Gaurav but was manipulated by his sister. ....He broke your engagement but in a big misunderstanding... He put you a number of allegations but saved your dear life......and when he realised the truth.... He freed you from this forced and unwanted marriage..... He is not bad.Gauri...... But was in a big trap himself "....... Said a voice within Gauri.

She nodded her head in affirmation.

" But .... Is he also thinking about me now??.... Gauri asked herself.

I think I should call Maa once... She must be in a very miserable state now and he also.... Gauri thought and when was about to take her phone to call Chhutki came to her room.

"Didi tumi ekhono jama paltao ni??.... Asked Chhutki.
(Di you've not changed yet??)

Gauri then looked at herself and then realised that she's still in her red and white saree.... She touched nose and discover that her nosepin is missing.

******
Bose Family is having dinner with all the members after a long time. They all should be happy at this union but one soul is still lost in her thoughts and was playing with her food. That's non other than Gauri. She was still thinking about her Sasuraal.