Chapter - 22

Hello, My dearest buddies from your dearest Kajal☺

A very happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all of you in advance.

May Vighnaharta took away all your obstacles of your life and bless you and your family with immense happiness🙏🙏🙏

Now enjoy the story

Happy Reading 😊

*******

After Ashutosh went out Gauri was sitting in front of her family temple helplessly. She didn't have water from morning due to her fast of "Vat Savitri"

Suddenly Radha kaki came and said, "Bou maa..... Ashima baby is calling you"

Gauri become confused and said, "ok let's go.

" Why is she calling me...... She never left a chance to throw me away and now she's calling me to her"... Lost in these thoughts Gauri went behind Radha Kaki.

They reached the basement.

"Kaki..... Why did you bring me here?.... Said Gauri

" Ashima baby is here only"Radha kaki said and left from there.

"Come inside..... "Bhabhi"..... Said Ashima stressing on bhabhi.

Gauri went behind her in the basement room.

" Why did you call me.... You need something?..... Asked Gauri

Ashima went in the further corner of the basement room.

"You married my brother.... I should call you bhabhi right???.... Asked Ashima

Gauri was looking at her suspiciously, she can feel something  wrong is gonna happen.

" I ve heard that you are nyctophobic.,... Right..that means you can't stand darkness right....... Said Ashima glaring Gauri like a maniac.

Gauri 's heart started throbbing mercilessly on her words. She started getting scared now.

Ashima went near the gate and turned towards Gauri.

She smirked like a crazy and said, "I have heard that you can't survive in darkness.... You need lights around you all the time...... But you know what... You doesn't deserve to be in lights after pushing me in this darkness..... Coz I'll never let you stay in light anymore you bloody bit**.. ... You will suffer like me coz now you dare to snatch my bhaiya........

I'm not gonna leave you this time.... You will also have to face this suffocation....

Then without giving Gauri a second she close the door with a thud.

Before Gauri reach the door...... Ashima was already gone.

Gauri was continuously banging the door when suddenly the room went pitch dark.

*******

Ashutosh searched for his mother and finally called his maasi. She informed him that Piyali will stay here for a while and doesn't want to meet anyone right now.

Ashutosh returned home all alone without his mother.

He was totally frustrated from the events of today. It was 9 pm when he came back home.

Dadi and Ashima were siting on the dinning table. He went towards dadi .... But before he could utter a word dadi went inside totally ignoring him.

Ashutosh huffed and sat on dinning table holding his head in his hands.

"Bhaiya.... Where is maa??? She didn't come with you??.... Ashima asked Ashutosh

He exhaled loudly and said, " She is with geeta maasi at her home. She doesn't want to meet anyone now.

"Just because of that girl.... Our family is spoiled.... My mother left me.... Gaurav left me.... She snatched each and everybody from my life.... She is a bitch.... Said Ashima greeting her teeth.

Ashutosh couldn't control himself and banged his hands on the table, " Enough is enough.... Mind your tongue... I know what she has done  or what she could do okay"

"Bhai you don't know her.... She is very cunning and cheap..... She can stoop so low for money...... That's why she started trapping you now.... Coz she realised that we are much more rich that Chatterjees"...... Ashima tried to ignite Ashutosh's anger.

" Listen Ashima I know she is but.......wait" Ashutosh left his sentence in between and saw everywhere in the hall...he said, "where is Gauri??? Where did she went??
Gauri.... Gauri..... Come here.... Come here now.. Gauri... Ashutosh called her loudly but didn't heard anything.

" That madam was enjoying the luxury of RC mansion...... Maybe she went to meet her boyfriend "..... Said Ashima

The thought of Gauri being with Gaurav burnt Ashutosh from inside and he shouted, " Shut up....

Ashima became shocked on his outbursts.

Ashutosh started searching for her in the full mansion but didn't find her anywhere.
He started feeling difficulty in breathing.

"She is gone now.... She left the house... She left me.... He thought

Ashutosh composer himself and said
"I know what shall I do".... He said and called Gaurav.

********

Gaurav was resting in his room after dressing his wounds and thinking about Gauri ....what would he dine to her??....is she alright??? He was lost in her thoughts when Ashutosh called him

" Where the hell is she???.... Ashutosh roared in phone

Who.... Said Gaurav

"Gauri .....where is Gauri.... I swear I'm not gonna spare you I'll kill you this time Gaurav if you dare to touch my wife".... Shouted Ashutosh

" There must be a mistake Ashutosh i hv not seen her after that incident "... Said Gaurav

"Don't try to get smart with me??? Said Ashutosh

" Ashutosh you're mistaken I don't know about her really.... But where is she gone???..... Asked Gaurav

Then the reality hit Ashutosh that Gauri is not with Gaurav but she is lost...... But where is she gone...
She doesn't even eat or drink anything since the morning.

Did she left the house herself after his inguman behaviour....

Ashutosh became stoned on his place by the thought of Gauri left him forever..

To be continued......

Where is Gauri??

What happened to her??

What did Ashima do to her??

Can Ashutosh be able to search her???

To know more... Stay tuned

Do read, vote, share and comment

Luv and hugs from yours Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏