Chapter - 6

Hello, salaam, namaskar.....
All my lovey dovey readers....
Those who are reading my stories it's a request to all of them that... Plz share it also....

So that the no. Of reads increased

And I'm still waiting for your comments..... Do vote and comment ok☺
**********

In this chapter I'm gonna introduce the strongest main lead of this story...... He will give a 360 degree turn to this passionate love story.

Ashutosh Roy Choudhury
Ashutosh, 30 is a business tycoon.... The owner of the biggest textile company of Kolkata. He established his empire by himself. He is a ruthless businessman who has no place for emotions. He is lovingly only with his family that is his mother, his dadi and his lovely sister.

Ashutosh hates middle class people because a middle class man trapped her mother in a second marriage and took away his fathers whole property by leaving Ashima in her womb and he was just six.

His grandmother found that man nice and decided to get her daughter in law remarried to him.... But he betrayed her, left her being pregnant with property papers and ran off with his girlfriend.

This left a scar on his heart that .....the middle class people can only be gold diggers and nothing.

......
Apart from his family he loves only a person for whom he can die and kill also.
That's non other than his childhood best friend.... Gaurav Chatterjee.

Yes Gauri fiance Gaurav Chatterjee

Location : Piyali Textile, Kolkata

A black BMW halted in front of the lavish official building.

The door opens....
And here comes the devilishly handsome..... Ashutosh Roy chaudhury 6'3 with broad shoulders and muscular body, fair complexion and deep blue eyes.
Just seems like jumped from a magazine cover

On his way to lift the receptionist  greeted him but he does not bother.
All the employees greeted him good morning but he never reciprocate... It's not necessary according to him .

The moment he entered he opened his laptop to start his work.

His new secretary Stella entered with a seductive smile and over fitted short  skirt.

Sir..... May I come in... She asked being extra sweet
Come in... Ashutosh replied dryly

Sir your best... Friend is here to meet you... She said by leaning too much.

Ashutosh didn't raise his eyes and said sternly, "send him in and asked HR Naina to arrange an interview today for my secretary.

Sir... I think you are mistaken.... Your secretary is in front of you, at your service sir... ... She said trying to sound more hot
(Not the sarcasm " Tried"coz she is nothing but a walking makeup store)

You'r fired.....now out.... Asked Ashutosh roarly.

She flinched by his roar and ran with her life.

The moment she left, Gaurav entered inside. Ashutosh look up and give a million dollar smile.
Ashutosh to Author :This smile is only for my loved ones and nobody else😏
Author : 😰

Ashutosh hugged his dear friend tightly.

Ashutosh : kesa hai tu.... Kitne din baad mil rhe hai hum
(How are you... We are meeting after a long time)

Gaurav: atleast I have came to meet but you are still busy after the German delegation

Yes, pal it's quite big project.... Ashutosh said

It's ok let it be .....now sit I wanna share something very excited to you.... Exclaimed Gaurav smilingly.

Woh woh! Relax you are jumping like a teenage.... Said Ashutosh

Stop it and listen...... I'm engaged and getting married after a month.... Said Gaurav grinning

Woh.... So finally you got the guts to propose your dream girl.... Said Ashutosh dryly

Yes.... She is my princess. Her name is Gauri.... We got engaged in a family ceremony when you were in Germany. Please tell aunty not to feel bad as I didn't inform her also.... Said Gaurav pleading

It's ok no problem.... But I must say finally that poor girl trapped you... Ashutosh said with a smirk

Ashutosh.... Not a single word against her..... I convinced her.... She didn't trap me... She won't even saw me before.... Said Gaurav being a bit angry.

Ok! Ok relax.... Ashutosh said

I think you have forgotten, i have told you how much I love her.... Said Gaurav

Yes yes... I remember everything.. You also said she dances like a nymph.... Ashutosh said.

That's completely true.... She has the  magic that one cannot move their eyes from her..... She has the karizma.... Gaurav got lost in his thoughts.....

Oh.... Lover boy get on earth.... Said ashutosh

Very very congratulations on your wedding but beware these kind of people are always behind your money and..... Ashutosh got interupted by Gaurav.

Enough Ashu...... Just for a bloody betrayer you cannot blame the whole communities yaar.....she and her family are respectable people...... Gaurav said irritatingly

I hope for your best only always ....I'll inform maa about your marriage today... Said ashutosh patting his shoulder.

No... I'll tell aunty about it .I'll come in the evening with my family to RC Mansion. .... Said Gaurav happily

Alright then.... Said ashutosh

And what's wrong with that girl..... Did you scare her also or terminated her...... Asked Gaurav cocking his eyebrows.

She is fired..... I hate such clingy girls.... People come office to work but these girls work is to trap the rich guys to make money...... Said ashutosh getting annoyed.

Hmmmmm...... Gaurav took a huge sigh and asked for his leave.

No... Sit have a coffee with me... I hv also not eaten anything from the morning....
Said ashutosh rubbing his stomach

Not eaten anything from morning..... Ashutosh are you out of your mind??.... Gaurav shouted

Gaurav : have you forgot that being a diebetic it's necessary for you to eat your meals on time.

Ashutosh : I'm sorry yaar I'll be careful next time.

Gaurav : you should be coz I'm gonna broke your teeth

No you can't don't forget I'm 5 inches taller than you.... Ashutosh said with a smirk

Shut up.... Dumbass.... Said Gaurav with a fake glare.

                    ************

Both the friends we're enjoying their time unaware of the fact that this is their last bro time with each other.

But what will happen that this friendship will demolish?????
To be continued........

                      ************

So how was the chappy....????

Did you people like Ashutosh or not???
What do you think how will he turn the story to an unexpected end???

I want answers for this questions in comments.... Plz answer your views

For his pic you have to see prologue... I have posted characters pic there.

Till then PRANAAM🙏