Chapter - 4

Hello friends hope you are fine.....
Today no nonsense.... Straight story😊😊😊😊
Im honest.... I speak nonsense sometime😜😁😁😁

Story continues.....

After chhutki informed Gauri about the arrival of Chatteejees..... Her palms started to sweat..... She started getting too nervous...

Chhutki asked her to come along.

Gauri was climbing stairs with lower eyes and crimson cheeks.

As she does not got scared of bunch of people..... After all she is a performer but engagement is a different affair.

Mrs. Chatterjee pulled Gauri to sit beside her.
She was praising Gauri about her beauty but Gauri eyes are still down and she is trying to hide herself.... Because Gaurav burning gaze is making holes on her.

can someone look so adorable, so delicate...... It will be less if I thank billion times to Maa Durga for blessing me with her. .... Thought Gaurav

Gaurav cleared his throat a bit loudly and called his mother.

Gaurav : maa, tomake baba dakchen..
                 (Mom, dad is calling you)

Just as Mrs. Chatterjee moved, Gauri looked at him confusingly..... When she looked at him he winked at her...

Gauri became a shying mess till now..... And Gaurav was enjoying the scene.

Her nervous face looks just ummm.. Don't know what???..... I think I should start taking self control pill.... Gaurav thought himself by smiling and shaking his head.

Mrs. Chatterjee : eka eka boshe pagoldee motum hashchish keno mathata geche na ki tor
(Why you are smiling at yourself like an insane... Have to lost your mind)

Before Gaurav answered her Mr. Chatterjee came and said..... Nishchoyi geche.... Chokher samne emni ekta meke dekhe ki oh ar thakte parbe...
Tau abar hobu stri dekhe...
Ami to ekhono tomake chada bachte pari na...
(Definitely, how can he resist such a beautiful girl from the sight... That to his would be wife..... I can't even resist you now)  said Mr. Chatterjee with a teasing smirk.

Mrs. Chatterjee 's face became a ripe tomato..
She said..... Like father like son... Shamless... She left after stomping her foot.
Gaurav and his father laughed and high fived.

After that both Gaurav and Gauri were called separately by there would be in laws. For the ceremony of Ashirbaad

(Ashirbaad is a traditional bengali marriage ritual in which the groom and bride were called by their respected in laws.... To do the tilak ,feed them sweets gave them clothes and gifts and blessed them a happy and healthy life)

After the ceremony of Ashirbaad.... The guest are requested to have the snacks and refreshments because still the auspicious time of engagement is left.

Mr. Bose : my daughter is looking like a real fairy...... I wish she stays happy always and never she'd a tear....

I always wanted a man who can love her more then me.... Who will care for her, cherish her.... And my princess will always remain his queen.... Said Mr. Bose emotionally to his wife.

Mrs. Bose : she will stay happy ji... She deserves this happiness... That's why Maa Durga has choosen Gaurav for her.

Priest asked them to call the couple for the engagement ceremony.

Gauri and Gaurav sat on a couch beside each other..... There shoulders and arms are brushing towards each other.
Gaurav is feeling electric jitters in his body by just a mere touch of her.

On the other hand Gauri is getting more nervous after each moment.... She feels a bit uncomfortable.... May be coz she does not goes near to a man before this.

Everything is new for her.... Specialy the male touch.

Gauri holds a graet effect on Gaurav, whener he saw her his heart beat increases.....
Just like now

Chhutki bought the engagement rings.

Priest asked Gaurav to put the ring into Gauri 's finger....

He got hold of her soft and delicate hands in his hard ones and put the ring in it, thus made her his fiancee.

Gaurav is happy and Gauri is smiling a little with her head down.... Now it's her turn to put the ring.

Gauri with shaking hands put the ring in Gaurav 's finger.
In the process she does not touch his palm.

Gaurav becomes more happy.

As the engagement is done.... All the relatives gave a huge round of applause for them.

Dugga Dugga...... Said Mrs . Bose and Mrs. Chatterjee at a same time
(It's a way to thank goddess Durga)

Relatives 1 : ki shundor juti maniyeche edar.... Chomotkar
(How cute do they look as a couple.... Fantastic)

Relative 2 : shotti.... Abar oder naam shunechen Gauri aar Gaurav...... Jano nijer nijeke biye korar jonno jonmo niyeche.....
(Really..... Have you heard there name.... Gauri and Gaurav.... Totally made for each other and marry to each other)

Gaurav felt delighted by there comments and saw Gauri.... She is lost somewhere else in deep thoughts...

Gaurav : hey, what happened... You not happy???

Gauri : no, nothing like that.... I m just...... Thinking..... Isn't going too fast I mean we.... We met a week before we are engaged now and sooner will... Will.....

Will get married..... Gaurav finished her line.... She simply nodded getting more nervous.

Gaurav with a calmed face smiled and said something sweet to her that she  became a little calm..

But what did he told her???

To be continued

                      **************

So, finally the engagement is done......

Some characters are still not introduced.... They'll come in the screen when needed..😉.
For now please read, share, vote and follow my stories.

Now also I'm waiting for my readers comments.... Plz comment you reviews... I'll be waiting🤗🤗😉

Till then PRANAAM🙏