Chapter - 11

Surprise☺☺☺☺I'm back again.... Two updates in a single day.... The raksha bandhan gift for my readers😁😁😁.....

Just joking I really wanna update two chapters today so did and nothing else.

Please ignore the errors if found any🤗

Now enjoy the story😉

***********

After consoling Gauri Mrs. Piyali took her kaku's number with a thought to apologies for her son's deed.

Mrs. Piyali took her to their family temple where Ashutosh's Grandmother ( dadi)... Mrs. Tapur Roy choudhury is waiting for Mrs. Piyali

She got shocked when she saw Gauri and asked.... "Piyali ei shob ki???... Ei meta ke"...
( piyali.. What is all this?? Who is this girl??)

"Tomar natir kando kirti"....... Mrs piyali said angrily
( the result of yours loving grandson's deed)

Mrs. Piyali narrated her the whole story and dadi got shocked and covers her mouth.

Dadi fold her hands in front of Gauri with tearful eyes and is so embarassed on Ashutosh's act.

Gauri hold her hands immediately and said...". Eh apni ki korchen... Apni haath jor korun naa.apni amar gurujon.. Amar paap lege jabe"
( what are you doing... Please don't fold your hands..you are my elder... I'll get cursed)

Dadi got shocked on her language utilisation and said, "tui to khaati baangali"
( you are pure bengali)

Gauri nodded with a little smile on her excitement.

Dadi hugged her affectionately and said, "amar mishti choto bou maa"
(My sweet younger daughter in law)

Gauri stiffened by her mention of daughter in law.

Dadi brought her in front of the temple.... A beautiful idol of Goddess Durga was placed there and above it the picture of Lord Shiva is hanging.

Dadi maa took out a pair of most beautiful gold bangles and make it wear to Gauri.

Gauri got shocked on this and looked at Piyali for which she assured from her eyes that it's ok.

Dadi exhaled and said that, "ami jani je ashu toke jor kore biye koreche... Jeta moteo thik noe...kintu eita ishhorer icche chilo.....karon toder juti opor theke bhogoban baniyeche maa"... Toder naam ei kothar shobche bodo promaan...". Ashutosh mane shib thakur aar Gauri mane Durga....
Toder saath onek age theke thik kora hoyegechilo"
( I know that Ashu married you forcely which is not at all right... But it's actually Almighty ,s wish.... Because he himself made your pair from there dear, .... And both of your names were the biggest proof of this... "Ashutosh is the other name of Lord Shiva" And "Gauri is the other name of Goddess Durga".... You people were destined long ages ago)

Gauri got surprised after listening to dadi's words and felt into deep thought that is it realy true.... "Did Maa Durga selected this monster for me".... No it can't be.

By looking at a very nervous and afraid Gauri .... Mrs. Piyali asked dadi to go and have some sleep and she'll take care of Gauri.

Mrs. Piyali holds Gauri 's palm in her hands and said, "dear .....believe me I really don't know the reason behind his hatred... " I don't know why he forced you... If I had a faint idea of it also, then I'll never let you suffer this much"
"I'm a mother, a daughter in law but above all I'm a woman...... Than how could I tolerate such torture on another woman"... Every girl has the right to marry her choiced person but my son..... He... He snatched that right of yours.... I apologies on his behalf... Mrs piyali was whipping by now.

Gauri put her hand above Mrs. Piyali .

Mrs piyali assured her, "im with you from now onwards... I m assuring you that from now onwards he can't even think of harming you anymore... And if he does than you'll tell me then and there only.... I'll take care of that"

"I am a woman after all I can't let another woman get tortured by a man" Said piyali for which Gauri nodded lightly.

Suddenly Gauri felt a bit relaxed, finally she got someone to deal with that monster. She bend down and touch her mother in law's feet to take her blessing.

Mrs. Piyali with love lifted her chin to have a perfect glimpse of her face.

She said smilingly , "though I have only one son... I always wanted a beautiful daughter in law and see... Durga maa pleased me with the most beautiful girl for my stupid son"

"Stay blessed with wealth and children... May your beautiful glow does not fade anymore"... Mrs. Piyali blessed Gauri affectionately.

Dugga Dugga.... Mrs. Piyali fold her hands and thanked Durga Maa.

Though Gauri hated Ashutosh for his act but just by the mention of children her face become flushed.
Mrs. Piyali absorbed it very fastly but remain quite and pressed her lips to surpass the smile.

She took Gauri to the guest room.

"Have some sleep now and don't think any bad coz from now on nothing bad is gonna happen with my daughter as her mother is there with her"

Gauri again got tears by the mention of mother. She is an orphan child... She very well knows the value of mother.
Mrs. Piyali wiped her tears before they fall and said, "no my dear don't cry I'm there na.... Now come on change your dress and sleep. I have already bought so many clothes for my daughter in law... They must fitted you.

She wished Gauri good night and make her sleep.

Mrs. Piyali went to her room and with trembling hands dialed Mr. Biswajit Bose.
After narating him the whole story she apologised him, "Mr.bose I'm very ashamed on my son's act. .. I really don't no that why did he do that.But he is at fault and I can't erase that fact. So, it's time for us elders to think rationally about it. Please come to our mansion with your family and Gaurav tomorrow.

Mr. Bose agreed and disconnected the call.
She took a deep breath and saw the clock.....its 12:30....it maybe late but I must inform him..... He will get shocked but the disaster is done.... Thought Mrs. Piyali.

She dialed the number and said, Hello Gaurav.......i m " I'm sorry Gaurav beta.... But Ashu... Ashu... married Gauri forcefully today"..... Hello.. Hello Gaurav beta! hello..

She didn't heard anything and the call got disconnected.
She slept by thinking how to sort everything alone....... "Hey Durga Maa give me strength"

To be continued.......

                    **************

Uffffffff..... It's very difficult to write continuously two chapters but finally I have wrote it with full heart.... Hope you'll like it☺

What will be the reaction of Mr. Bose???

Will he approve the wedding or will he sue Ashutosh??

What Gaurav 's gonna do now???

And last but not the least.... The husband beast... What he will do to his now newly wedded lawfully wife????

Stay tuned, read, share and vote my stories to know all this. Luv and hugs from yours onli...... KAJAL😉

Till then PRANAAM🙏