Chapter - 24

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all of you from yours Kajal☺

First take the blessings of bappa then.... Enjoy the story.

Mrs. Piyali got the culprit but what will happen when Ashutosh got to now about it.

Happy Reading😉

******

Gauri was rubbing her face to a mesmerizing scented warm cloth in her sleep.

Though she woke up but didn't open her eyes,shes being too lazy to open her eyes and lost the warmth around her.

She rubbed her nose on the warm cloth but.... Her eyes snapped open when her nose came in contact with a warm skin.

Her jet black gazes are dipped into the ocean blue orbs. She felt like Ashutosh was staring at her soul.

She diverted her eyes from his hypnotising ones when saw there position.

Ashutosh's one hand was around her shoulders and his right hand was possessively holding her bare waist. There legs were entangled. In short they look like a new couple so.... In love

Ashutosh was holding her from all sides but still Gauri didn't felt uncomfortable.... Instead she felt peace in the arms of her husband.

She herself was holding a fistfull of his tshirt.

She blushed immediately and looked down when she realises her continues stare at him........

Are you okay now???.... Ashutosh asked in husky and soft tone

"Ab kesa mehsoos kar rahi ho tum".... He asked with concern
(How are you feeling now)

Gauri felt so loved and cared from him for the first time. Her eyelids drenched with happiness to feel her husband's care for the first time.

"You were getting nightmares the whole night that's why I hugged you and slept..... You stopped moving after that"...i m glad you're fine now... Said Ashutosh with care

My husband cares for me he doesn't hates me. He saved my life today...he is my messiah... He'll protect me always from every evil

Gauri was feeling overwhelmed by his protectiveness and she started sniffing with happiness.

Ashutosh cupped her face affectionately and consoled her, "shh... Hey don't cry Gauri... Please I'm there na... I'll take care of everything ,nothing will happen to you okay.......
Please forgive me for those allegations... I swear I said them in anger but I don't mean any one of them."

Feeling extremely relieved by his words Gauri hugged Ashutosh tightly and started sobbing.

Ashutosh felt a different feel when his hard chest came in contact with her curvy body. His heartbeat accelerated when her nails dig on his back and he can feel her fast running beats also. He rubbed her back to sooth her .