1/the new mission

Mckeyla is working in the lab Ember,Devon,Adrienne,Camryn and Bryden come in and join her,suddenly they get an incoming video chat with the Quail "ladies I have your new mission" she says "first I would like to welcome agent D'Marco back from New York" the Quail pauses and Devon smiles it has been a long time since she left for New York and she was looking forward to their next mission.The Quail continues "for this mission you will need to fly to Hawaii"
"What?!" Mckeyla blurts out the Quail gives her a warning look and she shuts up.after a brief moment of silence the Quail says "you'll be leaving next week that should give you enough time to get acquainted with your mission Adisn will fill you in bye". "Oooh this is going to be so much fun" Adisn squealed Mckeyla looked down at her and smiled "so fill us in Adisn" she said. "I appears that there have been some major thefts in the town where you will be staying your location must remain secret but agent Bosch will meet you at the airport she is the only one except yourselves that knows about your mission except of course the Quail and Maddy" the girls look at each other " so what's our cover story you know to tell our parents" asked bry Adisn was quiet for a moment then she replied "apparently the Quail has already spoken to your parents and invited them to join mckeyla to come on holiday with them, as far as I can see all of them have agreed" the girls smiled at each other "omg we are actually going to Hawaii together!!" Says bry and the other join in the excitement.