11/ midnight

All was quiet in the hospital. The back foot opened slowly and the beam of a flashlight illuminated the empty hallway "which room?" Said a voice "378" replied another then,silence "ok you know the plan" said a third voice slowly Tge door to Mckeyla's room opened "it's just a girl!" Exclaimed the first voice "a girl who took down one of our people... as expected" slowly the three went into the room "she sure took the bait" said the youngest of them, suddenly there was a gasp and one of the intruders fell to the ground, the other two spun around and stood face to face with Mckeyla. " Who are you?" She asked "none of you business little girl" the older one replied Mckeyla flipped on the light switch "well hello Jace fancy meeting you here" she said sarcastically Jace glared at her " Hey Mckeyla" he said full of hatred what ever have I done to make him so angry Mckeyla thought, "what...are you doing in this room with a flashlight at 12 o'clock at night?" She asked "now look here" began the older man in a softer tone "you want to go back to the hotel and finish your holiday right?" Mckeyla nodded slowly "great... and we just want some information okay" Mckeyla nodded again "what do you want to know?" She asked, there was a pause the Jace spoke up "where" he began "is NOV8". Silence, Mckeyla was surprised by that question but she needed to come up with a plan fast, if they wanted to kill her they would have already done she thought, neither looked very well trained in martial arts,so she might just stand a chance. Flipping the light on she dashed towards Jace and kicked him hard "ugh" he groaned and stumbled back the older man however took his torch and aimed a blow at Mckeyla which she skillfully ducked before kicking him hard in the stomach so that he collapsed on the floor. Grabbing her smartphone from the table she dialed Devon's number "Hello" said Devon "Hi Devon I ah... Can you guys come to the hospital... like now" she asked "yeah sure let me just tell the others we'll be there in 10 minutes" Mckeyla looked out of the hospital room "ok." She said slowly closing the door again, she sat down and waited.