15/Titanium

Mckeyla glared at him, then slowly shook her head "never" she replied holding her head high, vex looked at her slightly amused "as you wish" he hissed before turning on the camera and pulling the trigger. BANG Mckeyla felt the chair fall over smashing her back against the hard floor and completely knocking the air out of her she gasped and tried to move to a different position but she was stuck unable to breath properly she lay where she was until seeing black she passed out.
"Mckeyla wake up!" She opened her eyes and saw Adri leaning over her she groaned and sat up behind Adri were Bry,Cam,Devon and Ember "M we thought you'd never wake up!" Bry exclaimed Mckeyla smiled and then suddenly remembered what had happened "I've been shot!" She almost screamed they all looked at her is surprise "you don't look shot" Cam said "no you don't" they all agreed "but Vex was here and he to a video of me and he shot me..." Mckeyla said confused Devon knelt down and picked something off of the floor "here's a bullet" she said Mckeyla looked down and saw the there was a small hole in her shirt slowly she took it of preparing herself for a big hole over her heart, but all she saw was a bruise and a slightly melted necklace she took it off and opened the necklace (it was a necklace where you can put pictures in) in it was a picture of her mom and dad standing outside of their house, she smiled as she took the picture out of her half melted necklace the inside as she now realized was made with titanium "look" she said and they all crowded around as she explained what had happened. Suddenly Mckeyla stopped in mid word "wait a minute.." she said looking around "where's Vex?" At that the girls laughed and Cam explained that their bodyguards had run and Vex was locked up in a cupboard. Mckeyla called her Mom and she sent some agents out to take Vex away.