8/The maths problem

The next day (which was a Monday)
The girls were all crowded around Mckeyla's table in the hospital ( the nurse finally gave in and let her get out of bed) Bry had spread out a map of the town and they were busy marking the houses (with black dots) which had been robed "we should see if there's a pattern like when we had that case with Retro" they all agreed and spent the next 20 mins looking up street names postal codes and house numbers "nothing here" Mckeyla says after a while they all look up none of them have found anything either "maybe It really is just random" Cam suggested thoughtfully "oh and by the way guys I think we might sort of have another problem" they all look at her surprised "you see Kyle appears to be staying in the same town"
"Oh" Devon says "He's Scared of me isn't he?" Mckeyla laughs "yeah a bit but that's not what I'm worried about" Devon looks slightly confused Mckeyla continues "he doesn't know I'm a spy I'm on a mission I can't tell him about so he'll think I'm free unless I say I'm busy but if I say that he'll want to know why and I'm terrible at lying to him,there's a pretty good chance I'll meet him regularly because we're as close as we could possibly be without being in the same hotel if I just ignore him and his texts we'll end up like last time I did that and it did not end well" everybody looked a bit surprised by Mckeyla's long speech quietly she added "Sometimes I Wish I really was what he thinks I am...just a normal teenager" there was a loud silence in the room broken by bryden saying "Well before we get all Depressed and stuff you might many to check this out" they all croweded aroundthe screen and Bryden continued " you know the rule in math where you do the brackets first and then the dots" they all nodded "well" she said " if you look hier and pretend all these Adresse are like a big maths sum then we actually get the exact location for the next break in "wow" Mckeyla said and the went quiet "listen" she said "I think you guys should really go now otherwise people will be wondering what we're doing in here" they all nodded said goodbye and headed back to the hotel at dinner Bryden announced that she had solved the maths problem " I'll tell you guys when we're with Mckeyla" she said after that they all ate and went to their room tired out from all the research they had been doing.