12/the Questioning

After a while Mckeyla heard some noise in the hallway and saw Adri, Bry,Cam,Ember and Devon coming towards her "guys come quick" they rushed into her room where the two guys where lying on the floor "Quick help me tie them up" she said.After they tied them up and brought them to the Van (Devon had driven them to the hospital) they loaded them up and drove to an NOV8 safe house nearby where the tied them to chairs and waited until they had gained conscience again it took about 20. Minutes after which Mckeyla connected them to Bry's lie detector and started questioning them." What were you doing in the hospital?" No one answered "I'll ask again but if you don't answer me the next time I ask you might wish you'd answered now,"what were you doing in the hospital?" All quiet,then Jace spoke up "We were told to do it and we do what were told ok?" Mckeyla looked confused "who told you to do it?" She asked "Him" came an answer "who's him?" Silence then the older man spoke "like Jace says we do what we're told.... no questions asked" Mckeyla nodded "guys lock the shed after you leave will you please?, I need to contact the Quail" she walked out and to the hospital where she collapsed on her bed before calling the Quail and telling her the news.