10/ the inspection

Mckeyla woke up to some loud noises outside still thinking about what her friends had told her yesterday she got up and dressed they had told her that they had been wrong about the calculations but then when Adri had suggested that they could turn the numbers 13,3,11,5,25,12,1, into letters and do the same to the second set of numbers 13,3,1,12,9,19,20,5,18 the first set came out to be Mckeyla and the second set McAlister which was weird seen as nobody had known in advance that she was coming and she hadn't planned to until after the burglaries had taken place a loud voice brought her back to reality "I have told you it is vital that this inspection takes place" 'well' she thought at least something was going by plan. The nurse rushed into her room we have an inspection going on "oh why's that?" Mckeyla asked trying not to sound amused "oh I don't know some scientists from the health ministry" Mckeyla nodded "anyway I'll leave you to get on"said the nurse and left after a few minutes she heard her door open and saw two men standing there one looked slightly like Kyle she put on a confused look " this is dr. Brown he is a scientist at the health ministry here in Hawaii" said the the man next to Kyle Mckeyla nodded and the man turned back to Dr. brown (Kyle) "so this is room 378 as you requested" he said gesturing around Mckeyla's room Dr.brown nodded the turned to the head of the hospital "a word please?..... in private" he looked at Mckeyla "If you don't mind us leaving miss McAlister" Mckeyla smiled "no it's fine" Dr.brown nodded and walked out of the room followed by the head of the hospital.
"Soo" Said Dr.Brown pacing up and down in a room with the head doctor who's name was Dr.william Eathenchek "my records show that McKeyla McAlister is a visitor to this country am I correct?" He stopped pacing to look a Dr.Eathenchek who nodded Kyle or rather Dr.brown looked down at his folder "it says here she was knocked unconscious about 3 days ago and since she has had no symptoms to paralysis I demand to know why she has not been sent back to her hotel yet" Dr. Eathenchek looked surprised at this question "I'm afraid that under the rule of privacy I cannot share such information with you" he declared Kyle took out a pice if paper from his folder "and I am afraid that withholding information from the medical council and the health ministry will result in permanent disqualification of this hospital and..." the head of the hospital interrupted "no,no,no please I.. well maybe I can make an exception this time" he sighed "go on" said Dr.brown tapping his fingers on the folder "well it's like this" began t Dr. Eathenchek he took a deep breath and continued "a few days ago we got an anonymous phone call and we well err... we the hospital were a bit low on money the anonymous caller had offered to pay a large sum of money if we kept Mckeyla for as long as they needed they said they would deal with it and if anything happened it would appear and act of god and we well we... we accepted" he finished Dr. brown nodded and left the hospital as soon as he was out of sight he broke into a run finally reaching the hotel where he had agreed to meet the girls he slowed down Adri cane out to see him "there you are" she said "quick get in here before you get seen with that costume" Kyle hurriedly got into the room and looked the door "so what happened?" Asked Devon "yeah tell us everything!" Demanded bry Ember and Cam just nodded but they still looked just as excited as the others Kyle who had just finished taking of all the makeup and doctor costume of was about to start a detailed recap of what he had heard in the hospital when he suddenly realized that he had to go and warn Mckeyla "I just remembered something I need to tell Mckeyla" and with that he ran to the hospital.Miss you have a visitor Kyle" Mckeyla looked "cool" she said and smiled as Kyle walked in "sooo...." Mckeyla said and looked at him Kyle nodded and started telling her all about what he had heard Mckeyla listened intently and after he had finished she said "well I guess we'll find out what these people want tonight" Kyle stared at her like she had grown another head "what?! No way! You can't just let them kidnap or...or kill you" Mckeyla smiled "I won't" she said "I promise".