9/ planning in the hospital

Mckeyla was just finishing her lunch wenn a nurse came in and told her that she had a visitor "a nice young gentleman" the nurse added before cleaning up the dishes and running out again. Kyle looked in "hey" he said "this hospital has some pretty weird staff" he grinned Mckeyla smiled back "yeah I noticed that,I just wish they would either let me go or tell me what's going on" Kyle starred at her "you mean they won't tell you why you have to stay here?" He asked slightly surprised Mckeyla nodded "well I can ask if you think it would help" Mckeyla looked surprised "would you really?" She asked "yeah of course that is if you want me to" Mckeyla smiled "thanks Kyle but I'm not sure it will make a difference" Kyle nodded " still worth a try...and It would be fun" he laughed and Mckeyla smiled back "so what ar you gonna do apply for an internship here?" She asked "no" Kyle said "I'll just pretend to be your dad" he laughed at the expression on Mckeyla's face "just kidding I'll be some sort of young inspector" he said " wow that's perfect and I'm sure bry,cam and adri can give you a great disguise" she grinned and Kyle said "we'll be prepared to be inspected tomorrow" and with that he went out to get some clothes for his disguise.