7/ a Chat with Kyle

Mckeyla was upset that the nurse at the hospital told her she had to stay a few days "but I'm fine" she said for the tenth time "yes but the doctor said he wanted to do some final examinations" Mckeyla groaned an lay back on the pillows deciding to call Kyle and tell him where she was, as soon as the nurse left her room she dialed his phone and waited. After 1-2 minutes Kyle picked up "Hey M everything ok" he asked,Mckeyla paused what should she say? "Yeah I'm fine" she said at last "ok" Kyle said "so what do you want to talk about?" "Erm well you said you were in Hawaii too" she started "I just wondered where" after a while Kyle said "oh I'm staying in a town called Anliha, I think the hotel is called Valery family or something like that" 'seriously'Mckeyla thought, why did Kyle have to be staying in the same town as she was "oh" she answered "oh cool we're staying in the same town then" "What really" Kyle asked "so where are you right now? Maybe we could meet up" Mckeyla paused for a moment before replying "yeah about that, I appear to be in the town hospital right now and for some reason they are forever doing final checks" there were a few awkward moments of silence then Kyle said "oh are you okay,I mean what happened?" Mckeyla decided to be completely blunt and said "long story short I got hit on the head a blacked out" "oh I hope your okay...a-anyway I gotta go bye" "bye Kyle" she said before returning to the question of the mission.