4/Day 1

Thankfully the next day was sunny and the girls set out shortly after breakfast to have a look around the area."so where have the break ins happened?" Cam asked "it says one of them was just round this bend" replied Mckeyla they turned round the bend and came to a old house that looked like it had seen better days "well this must be it" said Devon there was nothing out of the ordinary about the house it was painted white and had flower boxes on almost every window, even though the house was pretty it had definitely seen better days"well" said bry "I don't see why someone would want to rob this house" neither did any of the girls so they decided to visit some of the other houses they were pretty much like the other houses plain and slightly disappointing. Back at the hotel Mckeyla was sitting next to the pool when she heard someone say behind her "hey your new!" She turned around and saw a boy smiling down at her "err...yeah" she said and smiled back "how long are you staying?" he asked Mckeyla "3 weeks" she replied and the added "you?" The boy looked around "me too" he said "by the way I'm Jace" He grinned "oh" said Mckeyla and then after an awkward momentous silence added "I'm Mckeyla" he smiled "well then nice to meet you Mckeyla" he said and walked off weird Mckeyla thought it was almost as if he already knew her name.