five

It was finally the day of Natasha and Steve's wedding.

"Romanogers wedding day." Yelena said, nodding her head as if she was proud of what she had just spoken.

"Romanogers?" Nat asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Yes, I have decided that is your ship name?"

"You didn't buy me a boat, did you?" Nat said, expecting the worse.

"Of course not... I bought myself a boat." Yelena grinned, "But anyways, a ship name is when you like combine two peoples names who are in or who you think should be in a relationship."

"That's stupid." Nat argued.

"Your stupid."

"Shut up and help me put on this damn dress."

"Nat you look beautiful." You smiled at your best friend as she stood in the mirror admiring her finished look. Her dress was white silk and a simple flowing design that fitted her form perfectly.

"I still think that me and Y/N should have worn seagull costumes, you know like the really annoying guy in the third alvin and the chipmunks movie." Yelena said.

"Sometimes I can't tell if you're joking or not." Nat replied.

You and Yelenas dress however, were amazing. You had worn many ugly bridesmaid dresses before for you're cousins and other family members you weren't too sure of the connection for, so you made sure that you went shopping with her snd approved of the dress. You also didn't want to wear something too revealing, you knew what Nat was like- she has a lot more confidence than you did.

"I'm shaking." Nat laughed, holding out her hand to show it shaking uncontrollably.

"Aw you're going to be absolutely fine, Nat!" You smiled, pulling your best friend into a tight hug.

"It's time to go, sis." Yelena said as she spotted the car Nat had hired to pick the three of you up and drop you off at the hotel the wedding was to be held at.

The ceremony went great, Steve's vows were the loveliest and most romantic things you had heard in a long time, and Natasha somehow managed to make fun of her now-husband the whole time. When the marriage officiant asked if there was any objections, an old woman named Peggy stood up, she was around 87 years old with dementia.

She claimed to be in love with Steve which made everyone chuckle, the 'Steve' she was talking about was in fact another man called Steve who just happened to look similar and also happened to be her late husband who had passed a few years prior.

"Well Steve, pal, you've left here with a good wife. You've got pretty lucky. I'll probably never say this again but Romanoff- sorry Natasha, I guess I can't call you Romanoff anymore, anyways Natasha is lovely, pretty and an amazing person." Bucky said as he stood up in front of everyone Steve and Nat had invited to their wedding to say his best man speech,

"And Natasha, well, you got pretty lucky too you're husband is funny, charming and... Sorry Stevie I'm having some trouble reading your handwriting, how about you tell me the rest later, eh?"

Bucky looked exceptionally proud of himself when he had earned a laugh from the wedding guests, Steve however was laughing as he shook his head.

"Okay, but in all honesty Nat, you really are amazing, you deserve an amazing husband to match. But unfortunately we don't all get what we deserve"

You smiled as you watched Nat lean over to give her extremely embarrassed husband a quick kiss on the cheek.

"That concludes my speech, and I've been told to remind you by the hotel staff that when you give me my well deserved standing ovation to not stand on the chairs or tables and make a mess, thank you and best of luck to the bride and groom."