twenty nine

A/N: this is a super fast paced chapter i'm sorry

A week after Bucky had asked, you moved into his apartment, as much as you loved your own place, Buckys was much bigger and you preferred it over yours. You still weren't over your moms death, you didn't think you ever would be, but you woke up knowing today was one of your good days.

"Morning, doll." Bucky walked into the kitchen.

"Hey." You smiled, passing him a cup of coffee.

You finished whisking up some pancake batter for Charley, after months of asking, Bucky finally felt comfortable letting his nephew stay over for the night.

"You makin' breakfast?" Bucky walked up behind you, letting his head rest in the crook of your neck.

"Mhm." You poured the batter into the pan.

You waited until the top of the pancake began to bubble slightly, before slipping the spatula underneath it and flipping it over.

"You look cute when you're cookin'." Bucky whispered into your ear, his head still balanced on your shoulder.

"Yeah?" You smirked.

Lust burned in Buckys chest as he watched you cook. He began to place kisses down your neck and along the top of your back that your shirt didn't cover, whereas you tried to not let it cause you to burn Charleys breakfast before he woke up.

You put the first cooked pancake on the plate, poured some more in the pan, before spinning around and crashing your lips into Buckys, catching him off guard.

Bucky smirked to himself as he lifted you up, holding onto your thighs as you wrapped your legs around his hips.

"Buck- The kids in- in the next room-" You caught your breath.

Bucky spun you around and sat you on the countertop.

"Just checked on 'im, doll. He's still asleep."

Bucky connected your lips again in a fiery, passionate kiss. Between work and all of the legal stuff you were handling due to your mothers death, you hadn't had much time for each other lately. Bucky was so worked off his ass he couldn't even help with your moms documents.

Your lips moved in time with Buckys, your fingers reaching for the bottom of his shirt, peeling it off and chucking it on the counter.

"You sure you wanna do this in your kitchen?" You joked, kissing along Buckys jawline.

"Our kitchen." He corrected with a boyish grin.

He slid your pyjama shorts down, letting them drop to the floor. He fell down onto his knees, not caring about the coldness of the tiled floor on his skin.

He parted your legs slightly, and positioned himself to kiss up your thighs. Your stomach burned in anticipation as he reached the hem of your underwear.

And then the smoke alarm went off.

"Ugh." You groaned, Bucky moving out from between your legs so that you could jump down off of the countertop.

"You really wanted me, huh?" Bucky teased, sending you a smirk.

"Oh, shut up." You tried to act annoyed, but you couldn't help but smile too.

He put his shirt back on, the moment ruined.

Bucky moved to the smoke alarm and hit it with a broom, making you jump slightly.

"God, you could have just turned it off." You said, turning off the stove and removing the burned pancake from the pan and putting it in the trash.