eleven

"I missed you so much." Nat squealed, pulling you into a hug. "Can't believe I sacrificed girl nights for 3 weeks away alone with that idiot."

Steve rolled his eyes as Nat insulted him, he kissed your cheek before stepping back and pulling his new wife close to him with a hand around her waist.

God, they were so cute.

Nat and Steve had flew back the night before, but you had been too busy to visit them the same night, not to mention how tired they would have been with the time zone change and everything.

As much at Nat jokingly complained about her honeymoon, you knew that she did genuinely enjoy it. From the hundreds of photos she had sent of her and Steve she looked like she had been having a great time.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR?"

Nat gave you weird look as you both turned towards the front door of their apartment.

"Yelena?" Steve questioned, as he heard the familiar Russian accent.

"STEVE OPEN THE DOOR OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KICK IT DOWN."

Steve opened the door quickly, hopeful that his door on his oh-so-precious apartment wouldn't be knocked down, because he knew his sister in law would do exactly as she said she would.

"Hey, Yels." Steve greeted as he opened the door for Yelena.

"God, never call me that again, disgusting."

"Yelena what are you doing here?"

"After your wedding I got based in Norway, and I am currently still based there, but I got really bored, there is no good bars, and no one understands my accent, and I can't be bothered to learn Norwegian, so I took a few days off for some good American beer and company from my old sis."

"You did not just call me old."

"I'll take it back if you come to a bar with me tonight." Yelena smirked.

"Fine, I'm down." Nat agreed, "Steve?"

"I'll pass, I'm gonna stay in tonight, while you are completely unaffected by jet lag, I am."

"Ugh, fine." Nat complained, "Y/N? What about you?"

"Me?" You scoffed, "No chance."

"You're so boring." Nat rolled her eyes, "We need to get you a partner, you seem lonely."

"I'm not lonely."

"Mhm, sure."

"I'm just super busy with work right now, I don't have time to date."

"Next time?" Nat pleaded.

"Maybe."

Sam was at Buckys apartment again, surprise surprise.

He was pestering Bucky about information about his friendship with you. Sam was you and Buckys number one fan, he was very adamant that he asked you out.

Bucky may or may not have accidentally spilled that he maybe kind of liked you when we was maybe sort of sleep deprived. And now Sam wouldn't shut up about it.

"It's easy." Sam instructed, "You go up to her, you say 'hi, would you like to go out for coffee with me sometime?' she will say, 'like a date?' and you will say, 'yes a date.' And you and Y/N, who I still haven't met and really want to meet, will walk off into the sunset together happier than ever."

"Wilson shut up."

"And I know that Stevie boy will get the role of best man at the wedding, but you got to at least let me say a speech at the wedding."