THE CHAMPIONS

Amelia pov
Everyone was sat in the great hall to find out who the three champions were. We were all excited, giving out our guesses who was going to win. Fred and George hoped Angelina was the victor.

"The Durmstrang champion is..Viktor Krum." Dumbledore calls out after another small parchment flies out. I cheered for him as he got up. He looked at me and winked, I blushed as everyone also cheered and clapped for him.

Another paper flew out. Dumbledore spoke loudly, "The champion for Beauxbatons is..."

"Fleur Delacour." Dumbledore says.  She was sweet from what I knew so far. A lot of people don't like her, like Ginny and Hermione, but I don't see why she is super nice. We cheered for her, she got up and shook hands with Professor Dumbledore and left to another room.

"And last champion, The Hogwarts champion is.." Dumbledore says. There was complete silence in the room, you could probably hear a cricket breathe.

"Cedric Diggory!"  He got up, shook hands and walked back to the room.

"EXCELLENT! We have our three champions! But only one will go down in history."

After a while of Dumbledore talking, he shows off the cup. There was fire crackling from where the fancy parchments came out.  Another small parchment from Hogwarts flew out and went into Dumbledores hand.

"Harry Potter.." he said quietly. "Harry Potter!"

Whispers went around. "No. No." Harry got picked.. how? We all stared at him and he didn't move. He didn't get up.

"Harry, go!" Hermione says.

He looked at me and I nodded, "go." He got up and slowly walked towards Dumbledore. Silence as he took the paper. Whispers went around.

"He's a cheat."

"He isn't even 17 yet!"

"He cheated!"

Harry took the paper from him and walked to the room where the others were. I turned to Hermione as he disappeared and everyone started yelling, "this can't be happening." I looked back at Dumbledore, who was staring at me.
_________________________________

In the morning I put my uniform on,I had woken up early today.

I went down to the common room and sat down and stared at the fire for a while.

Someone then sits next to me,it was Harry.

"Please tell me they aren't letting you compete."I said when I looked at him.

"I have to compete,Barty Crouch Sr said so."he said.

"You should of threatened them or something."I suggested.

"And get my arse in Azkaban?Im good."

"Wouldn't it be better than competing in a deadly competition."I said.

"I think they are both very deadly, Amelia." He said,"People do say Azkaban is worse than death."

I frowned,"It can't be that bad.And I won't let another person I know go into Azkaban.."

I then changed the subject,"did Ron have anything to say?"

"Just rude shit."

"Oh." I said and then smirked,"I could just imagine his face as I hex some sense into him. . . In front of Krum!"

We both started to laugh.

"Maybe you should. He is a bloody idiot for thinking I put my name in."

"I mean how would you? You are literally short and not even 17."

"Hey!you're the size of Dobby!" He laughed.

"At least I don't look like buckbeak!" I laughed. "Unlike you!"

"What?"

"That's why Cho doesn't like you."

"Well, You look look like Filch and that's why Malfoy doesn't like you!"

"I'm glad Malfoy doesn't like me!"

"Oh shut it, you know. . .you. . .sob at night." Harry laughed.

"I do not, you cry because you know Ginny doesn't want to be with you!"

"Ginny would love to be with me." Harry says. "Remember 2nd year?"

"Okay, now, you better shut up."

"You know it's true!" He teased, a smirk on his stupid face.