THE YULE BALL

ꨄ

❦

Hermione pov
I got to me and Amelia's dorm.I open the door and run inside. I see the beautiful dress that Malfoy got Amelia, she had finally taken it out out of the box

I sit on her bed and yell,"AMELIA!!"

She turns her head to look at me,"I don't wanna go to the ball."

"you can't miss it." I said.

"I actually can and I will." She said closing her eyes again.

"No, look at ur dress," I said and looked at it, she did too,"it's beautiful."

"it is beautiful."

"well, then go put it on!" I demanded.

"Fine."

She grabs the dress and walks in the bathroom and later comes out in the dress.

I smile,"I think it brings out your eyes."

She gave me a small smile,"you should put yours on."

Amelia pov
Hermione grabbed her dress and walked into the bathroom,I grabbed my brush and started to brush my hair and then Hermione walked out in a periwinkle blue dress.

"You look great." I tell her, a smile on my face.

"Thanks, now don't you dare think your going with your regular hair."

"what do you mean?" I asks.

"I already made potions for both of us!"

I sighed. Hermione walked to her desk and grabbed two of the potions and handed me the blue one,"and what does this do..?"

"not sure, it changes your hair though. But the one I'm using is Sleek Easy Hair Potion." Hermione said.
__________________________________

I didn't want to go to the ball. I had to get away. A million ideas popped in my head like popcorn.