POTTERS HATE DRACO MALFOY

Harry pov
"Like these badges Potter?" Malfoy said loudly as Amelia, Hermione and I approached Professor Snapes class.

"And this isn't all they do—look!"

He pressed onto his badge and the "support Cedric diggory the real hogwarts champion" message vanished and "Potter stinks" popped up.

"Oh wow,very funny." Amelia said.

"He knows,you don't have to compliment him!" Hissed Pansy parkinson.

"She was being sarcastic, genius."

"Whatever." Parkinson scoffed.

"Want one?" Malfoy said holding out a badge to Amelia."oh never mind of course you do." And he placed it in her hand, but I also saw a note in her hand which she just put in her pocket.

Malfoy looked at Hermione with a disgusted face, "I would give one to you, but your filthy hands would slime it up, I did just wash my hands."

"You should wash your hands again, you
touched Potters hand. . ."

"Right, I should, her hands are worse." He said.

That was it. I grabbed my wand as people hurried out the way.

"Go on, Potter." Said Malfoy drawing his own wand out. "No one is here to protect you."

"Furnunculus"

"Densaugeo!"

Jets of light shot from both our wands, hitting each other in midair , and ricocheted off at angled— mine hit goyle in the face and Malfoy's hit Hermione since Amelia bent down before it could hit her.

Goyle had ugly boils springing up and Hermione was clutching her mouth.

"Hermione!"

Ron hurried towards her to see what was wrong.

Amelia and I turned to see Ron pulling Hermione hands away from her mouth and oh-

Her teeth had grown by a lot..and I mean a lot.. like all the way to her collar.

"What's all this noise about?" Snape asked when he arrived."explain."

"Potter attacked me,sir."

"We attacked each other at the same time!" I yelled.

"He hit goyle!see!"

"Hospital wing goyle." Said Snape calmly.

"But he got Hermione!Look at her!" Ron yelled and forced Hermione to show her teeth.

The slytherin girls giggled at Hermione, Amelia gave them a look and they immediately shut up.

"I don't see a difference." Snape said.

Hermione let out a whimper and ran away, making Amelia immediately follow her.

__________________________________

Amelia pov
"I don't see a difference." Professor Snape said as he glanced at Hermione. She whimpered, running away with her eyes filled with water. I turned and followed her into the girls bathroom.

She sunk down onto her knees and cried, I sat in front of her and wiped her tears.

"You shouldn't cry over things you could easily fix." I whisper.

"What do you mean?" Cried Hermione. "I'm going to have to go to madam pomfrey or something to get these fixed."

"And everyone's going to see me and make fun of me." She added as I wiped her tears again.

"or I could just shrink your teeth. But both would work." I said.

"Do you think you could shrink my teeth?And maybe smaller than they were before?"

"Sure."

I put my wand out and muttered a spell madam pomfrey taught me when I helped her last year. Remus suggested to her that I would be a big help. I watched as Hermione teeth started to shrink to the normal size, and then smaller than they were before.

"Is that good?" I asked. We both stood up, she looked in the mirror and nodded with a smile.

She turned back to me, "Thank you, Amelia."

I smiled at her, "you're welcome, Mione."
_______________________________
I was sitting on the couch in the Gryffindor common room. I grabbed the parchment from my pocket and looked at it, it was still folded.

Should I open it?

It's from Malfoy though, it's probably nothing good.

But-

No buts, just throw it. It isn't that hard, just put it in the fire. In my head I argued back and forth until I finally  threw it in the fire. I watched as the fire started to burn the paper and the paper was gone, like it had never existed.

I hate him.

"I hate Draco Malfoy." I muttered to myself.

I sat in silence, then someone sat down next to me, "I hate Draco Malfoy."

I looked at my twin brother, "Me too. What did he do now?"

"Got me detention for another day." Harry mumbled.

I scoffed, we both leaned back, our arms crossing.

"This is so bloody stupid. Professor Snape is just favoriting him." I said. "And what he said to Hermione! It was barbaric."

Harry nodded in agreement, "we can't let Malfoy get away with this."

I turned my head to my brother, "we have to make sure he gets the worse."