THE DRESS

Draco pov

Alright, a dress, and matching heels and I have to get mum to give me the silver bracelet. I can't steal it because I'm not at home.

I was in Hogsmeade at a new dress robes shop with Daphne, Beatrix, Pansy and Astoria, and Theo and Blaise.

"What are you even looking for, mate?"Theo asked.

"A dress." I said looking at the dresses.

"Your going to wear a dress?" Blaise asked.

"Obviously not,"I said. " I'm getting it for..someone."

"Is it a certain raven haired devil with beautiful green eyes?" Theo asked.

"She's not a devil." I said.

"But she certainly isn't a angel, mate." Theo said and then asked,"when are you going to ask her to the ball? Or when are you going to snog."

"I don't know." I said looking through more of the dresses, "these are all ugly."

"You just don't have taste."  Daphne said coming up behind us with Beatrix.

"They are also cheap." I added, glancing at a price.

"Well, we are going try on dresses. We need opinions." Beatrix walked away. I rolled my eyes and Blaise, Theo, and I followed. We sat on the couch and waited for the girls to come out in dresses. Daphne came out in a pink dress, Astoria in a dark red. Pansy came out with a dark pink and Beatrix was wearing a shiny dress.

"So?"

"Well, they just don't match. . .your personalities." Theo said slowly. "Go try a different one."

They all walked back in and out, like 500 times. And all the dresses were bloody interesting.

Daphne got a dark purple, and Astoria, a dark pink. Pansy bought a frilly pale dress, and Beatrix got a sapphire dress.

Daphne asked one of the witches who worked here where the most expensive dresses and shoes are. Daphne and I followed her to a room and she opened the door, there was tons of dresses in there.

I looked around for a perfect dress and Daphne looked for shoes. Daphne was like my sister. My mum loved her. Daphne was like the daughter my mum never got. 

"What about these?" Daphne asked showing me some black and silver heels.

"No,"I said."those are ugly, and way too tall."

"Obviously, it is heels." She said as she rolled her eyes and put the heels back.

_________________________________

"Here." I said handing her the two boxes.

"Wow, surprisingly these boxes are amazing," Hermione said and then added, "what does the dress look like?"

"You will see when she puts it on." I said.

"Great..So how are you giving it to her again?"

"I'm not," I said and handed her some roses and Lily petals, "put these somewhere around the box, and don't tell her it's from me."

"Well great, I am leaving."I turned and started to walk away.

"Wait-"

"What? You want a thanks?"

She hesitated. She was hiding something.

"What, mudblood."

"You probably lost your chance." I didn't know what that meant, had she said yes to someone else?
__________________________________
Hermione pov