MEMORIES

"You are lying to me!"I yelled

"Amelia, you have to."

"No,I won't do that to him!I already agreed to your stupid deal and the other deal,I won't do that to him!"

"Amelia,if you don't,he will hurt more." He told me." Do it, it will be better for everyone."

"Add to our deal." I said,"add to our deal and I swear I will do it."

"What do you want?"

"Tell my brother the truth, don't lie to him. And make sure Harry stays with Sirius not the Dursleys."

"Deal." The man said, simply.

"Deal." I whispered.
__________________________________

Harry, Hermione, Ron and I were walking to class. I saw Draco and remembered what I had to do. My heart broke.

"Y'all can go ahead,I have to talk to him."

"Please tell me your breaking up with him." Ron said. They walked away and I walked to Draco who was walking with Daphne, Theo and Blaise.

I took a deep breath as they looked at me, I whispered to Draco,"Can you meet me at the lake?"

He nodded and I gave him a small smile and walked away back to Ron,Harry and Hermione.
__________________________________

Draco pov
Me and Amelia were sitting on the deck, staring at the moon and the water.

"So, are we moon watching or something?"I asked.

She laughed, but it sounded sad.

"Is something wrong, my perfect heiress?"I asked.

"I'm not perfect." She said. "I'm a potter."

"I'm a Malfoy." I smile, jokingly.

"I've hurt people, killed people for Harry."
I looked at her confused. "I can't hide anything from you, not anymore."

"Tell me everything." I say. "I can handle it."

"First year, I killed Quirell after he attacked Harry. Second year, i teamed up with Voldemort."

"What?"

"It was to save everyone.. I then betrayed him and killed him." She says. "Third year.. I saved Sirius Black from dementors and from the ministry. Now, this year I made a deal with Barty Crouch Jr. . .to help bring back Voldemort and my parents. . ." She takes a deep breath. "And then. . .I made a deal with Dumbledore, he wants me to. . .die for his plan to work."

I stare at her.

"That's not the only thing I asked you to come here for."she said.

"Well. . .then what?"

Amelia pov
A tear fell from my eye and I wiped my eye quickly. "I love you."I said quickly.

"I-" he started to say,but I cut him off.