Dirty alphabet with Your Boyfriend Dylan

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
He's quick to recover after the act, and is very attentive. He'll swoop out to grab a glass of water and a warm cloth to help you clean off and rehydrate. Constantly muttering sweet nothings and "I love you"s and will make sure you're comfortable. Would appreciate the same energy back, but is fine if you use him and dump him.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
He doesn't really like himself, so there's no real favourite body part for him. You, on the other hand - every part of you is his favourite.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
He's eaten his own cum before because he was curious about the taste-

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He's caught you masturbating more than once, either from behind your window or in your closet. He's pleasured himself to your moans.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Dylan is a virgin, but he's fantasized about you and practised alone, so he's got a little experience. Of course, he's gonna want you to guide him through what feels good

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Any position where he can see your face, so mostly missionary

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Serious most of the time, but if something awkward happens (ex: a fart) he's quick to get goofy, making sure you don't get embarrassed. Things like that happen, it's not a big problem.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
He used to not take care of himself so it used to be pretty long and unkempt; now he shaves it quite short and keeps clean

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Soooo romantic. Completely into it, lavishing you with cute pet names and compliments. Peppering kisses all over you, trailing his fingers over your skin to produce goosebumps, treating you like fine china (unless you ask otherwise)

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
He has definitely hidden in your closet and jacked off to you just hanging out in your room (and when you've masturbated-)

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
The biggest of his main four is definitely biting, giving or receiving. It's so easy for others to know that you're his when you're wearing his marks.

Outside of his main four? Edging. Making you beg for him so sweetly or you teasing him forever until he's just a whining mess, either or he's game for.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
At home, and anywhere in the home. He doesn't like the idea of doing it anywhere else, because there's the risk that others could see and he wants you all to himself. No one gets to see you during sex but him.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Literally just you, he's ready whenever you are. Though in specific: lingering touches and you looking up at him, fluttering your eyes

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Mommy kink is a hard no, he doesn't have a good relationship with his mom and mommy kink just reminds him of her.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
A giver, such a giver. Could spend the whole day between your thighs. Doesn't mind receiving, but prefers to worship you. Also, his tongue is very dexterous~

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Prefers the slower side of things but can adjust to whatever you need.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
Doesn't feel too strongly about them, but uhhhhh catching you when you're changing into your work clothes for your shift in the next thirty minutes and wrecking you before you leave? Hot.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Would do anything to know your kinks and is enthusiastic to participate in pretty much anything. Not into risky sex though, he doesn't want anyone but himself seeing you in that kind of state.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
He can go for at least five rounds or more, matching your stamina. He's a bit of an early finisher but can recover quickly. Meanwhile, he's not opposed to keeping you pleased with his tongue or fingers till he's ready

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
Yessss he's got some things he's used alone and gotten in... preparation for when you date him. Doesn't think that a toy is competition, just enhances the experience~

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
He likes to tease a little bit, but can't resist you for long.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
He is soooo loud. Like, get a gag in that man if you don't want noise disturbance fines. Groans, moans, babbles, the whole nine yards

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
Not even random - he's a voyeur, loves watching you when you don't know he's there. And as stated before he has absolutely caught you masturbating and jacked off to it.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
He's lean, wiry and thin. The most prominent muscles are probably at his shoulders and collarbone. He's got no meat on his bones! He's a toothpick! Modestly defined love handles. He's six and a half inches and four inches thick, thank goodness. Any larger and he'd probably pass out from blood loss when getting a boner.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
He used to think it was low, but it's more average to slightly above average. Would be fine with sex twice a week or more.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
He makes sure you're tended to before he lets himself rest, so probably twenty to thirty minutes after