Scenario: Oh, Mr. Williams~

In which wow, your new landlord is hot. You immediately fantasize about him.

Content warning: AMAB reader, guilty wank

It's OUR daddy issues.
Inspired by that one line in that throwaway 4chan post. Reader referred to as "boy" once but is otherwise gender neutral. This is my first time writing anything resembling smut like, ever, so let me know if it's good, or if y'all would like a part 2 where we actually go for it (or an AFAB reader version). Enjoy!

(if you want to get straight to The Goods scroll until you see another page break)

———

After a massive blowout with your family, you realized that you just couldn't live with your parents anymore. They were vindictive and controlling, along with basically every other member of your bloodline. Within a day you had gathered your things and taken off in the beater car you had bought new-used.

The city was a Wild West of new experiences, but you quickly found yourself out of budget as you searched for an apartment to live in, getting more and more concerned as the days went by. Eventually you found someone willing to be a roommate. Lucy was definitely not your first pick (or your second, or third, or anywhere in your top ten), but she was present and, coincidentally, also looking for a place.

But that meant finding an apartment to rent, and it was pretty hard to find an affordable place that wasn't a complete dumpster fire. Thankfully, some force in the sky answered your prayers and dropped an ad right in the newspaper about several lodgings for an apartment complex. Full amenities.

Fantastic! It had taken what felt like ten lifetimes, but finally everything was falling into place. You had made the call and talked to a representative who guided you through everything, including a tour of the apartment and signing the rental agreement.

"Unfortunately the landlord is out on some personal business." They had said. More bothered with having a warm place to sleep than the presence of the landlord, you had nodded and moved on.

Finally, the day of moving had arrived. You were up and at em' first thing, driving your beater to Lucy's place to pack her stuff up before sputtering down to the apartment complex.

"Do you think the landlord's back yet?" Lucy had asked on the way down. You looked at her sideways.

"I dunno. Why?"

She smacked her gum.

"Heard that he's a real pain in the ass to rent for. A stickler for clean space, no smoking, et cetera."

"Um, yeah. That was in the agreement." You signalled to turn and went left, onto the street of the apartment.

"Fuuuuuckk. Cant believe I signed myself into this." She groaned. You rolled your eyes. Both you and the rep had told her to read the contract carefully. You hoped that she'd at least refrain from smoking weed in the apartment.

Pulling into the parking lot, you saw an unfamiliar tan four-seater parked alongside other cars you had grown used to seeing while travelling here.

Huh. Maybe the landlord is back.

You imagined a short, pot-bellied man in his seventies, holding onto this property with a foot in the grave. The image made you snicker.

Pulling into the parking space designated for your apartment, you turned the key and hopped out, Lucy following close behind. You stopped her as she tried to open the back.

"We're going to have to grab the keys from the owner's office before we can unload." You said to her.

"Wait, you don't have them yet?"