Chapter 1

Hey guys! I'm back! This is my new story!!! By the way, this is a tragic one, so prepare some tissues on the upcoming chapters🤪 Jk✌🏼. Anyways, enjoy the story.

Ray yawned as he looked through his computer and sighs.

'The boys are coming over next week huh? Oh well.

Might as well have a bonding time with them as what Mama said.' Ray sighed and stood from his chair.

He looked outside the window and smirked. He used his powers and transported himself to a book shop nearby.

He casually walked in and looked around to find something to read.

He stopped at the fiction section when he saw a white haired male having trouble looking for something.

'Is he okay? Do I help him? Or not. Maybe he's new here.' Ray said to himself.

He looked around the bookshelves. But he can't get his eyes off of the guy who still looks like is having a hard time to look for a book!

Ray sighs and decided to help him instead, since his conscience is bugging him.

"Hey." Ray called coldly.

"Do you need help? Are you new here?" Ray asked coldly.

"Oh sorry." The man answered.

'You better be!' Ray scoffed.

"I'm just having a hard time looking for a book since there is no braille here. I can't find a book that I am looking for." He said gently.

'Oh. He's blind. No wonder.' Ray felt guilty and decided to help him find the book he's looking for.

"I'll help you. What's the title?" Ray asked nonchalantly.

"Oh! Its "Nancy Drew: The Secret of the Old Clock." Norman said with a soft smile.

Ray looked around the shelves and saw the book.

"Here you go." Ray said as he placed the book in the white haired man's hands.

"Thank you." He beamed brightly.

Ray grunted in response and took a book that was on the nearby shelf instead of something that he was looking for and bought it.

Ray left the bookstore and walked back to his company when someone grabbed his arm.

He was about to flip that person over when he saw that certain white hair.

He stopped when he saw him. He rolled his eyes and asked coldly, "What do you want?" He snarled and yanked his arm from his grasp.

"Oh. I just wanted to ask your name. So I could repay you for helping me." He smiled warmly.

"I just helped you to look for a book! Its nothing special! I'm going!" He said rudely.

"Ah! But at least let me know your name!" He shouted.

Ray growled. He turned around angrily walked up to him and snarled, "Ray! My names Ray Grace. Happy now!"

"Yes. Very. My names Norman. Norman Ratri. Nice to meet you Ray." Norman smiled brightly.

Ray scoffed. "Whatever!"

Ray turned around and left.

"Big brother!"

Norman turned to the voice and smiled warmly. "Hi Anna."

Anna pouted. "I told you to tell me of you're going out to buy some books! Dad's worried that you left the house without me, you know? Man!"