Chapter 4

Norman woke up with a firm chest pressed against his back.

He turned around and smelled Ray's scent.

Norman nuzzled his face onto Ray's chest bare chest and sighed.

"Why are you sighing?" Ray asked in a sleepy voice.

"Oh! Good morning!" Norman greeted happily.

Ray smiled and kissed Norman on the forehead.

"Mm~ Morning." Ray yawned and intertwined their legs together. 

"Wanna stay in bed a little longer?" Ray asked.

"I'd love to, but don't you have work? You should get up soon." Norman said.

"Hmm. Yeah. But, I'm the boss so I don't have to go to work early." Ray grinned.

"Ray! You should still get up! Hang on, what time is it?" Norman said and reached for his phone.

He opened his phone and said, "What time is it?"

"Its 7:24 am." His phone answered.

"Ray. Come on. Let's get up." Norman said and tried to push Ray's arms that were wrapped around his waist.

"But I don't want to, yet." Ray whined.

Norman chuckled. "Come on. I'm hungry." Norman giggled and tried to pull Ray's arm around his waist.

"Fine. But give me a good morning kiss first." Ray smirked.

Norman sighed. He brushed his fingers on Ray's lips and leaned down to kiss him.

"There. Happy now?"

Ray kissed Norman again. "Very."

Ray got up and stretched his limbs.

He walked out of the room and went to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast.

Norman stretched and grabbed his guiding stick (sorry I don't know if that's what is called) and went outside the room to walk to the kitchen.

Norman smelled the food that Ray was cooking and hugged him from the back.

"Want some coffee?" Ray asked as he cooked some omelets.

"Yeah. Sure!" Norman beamed brightly.

Once Ray finished cooking, he set the table and poured some coffee each of their mugs.

"Here's some sugar or milk if you want to put some in it."

"Thanks!" Norman smiled and started to feel around for the milk.

"On your left." Ray said.

"Oh. Thanks!"

Ray will have to get used to Norman being with him, but it doesn't matter it feels homey with him around.

After they ate, Ray dragged Norman with him into the bathroom and took a shower together.
———————————————————————

SMUT
No matter how much Norman tried to get out of Ray's grasp he just won't budge!

"Norman. Why are you running away? Hm?" Ray said and slowly moved inside Norman.

"Ha-ah! Ray! Stop. Your already late for ngh work!" Norman moaned. He placed his hands on the wall trying to support himself.

He tried to push Ray off from his back, but failed.

"Mm~ but I don't want to. You looked so sexy in my hoodie that I can't hold myself back from ravishing you." Ray licked the shell of Norman's ear and continued to move very slowly.