Chapter 8

So sorry for the very late update! I was debating for a week or two about if I should end the story in this chapter or no. But I just went with the decision of not ending it in this chapter. Please enjoy!
————————————————————————

Ray is in the living room is on his laptop, working.

He smiled when he felt Norman wrap his arms around his arm and nuzzled his face into it.

"Hey! Are you done teaching your class?" Ray asked.

"Yeah. I'm just recharging." Norman smiled.

Ray chuckled and he let Norman do as he pleases.

"Ray, can we go somewhere?"

"Hm? Sure. Where do you want to go?" Ray said.

"Hmm...can we go to the zoo?" Norman asked.

Ray finished his work by sundown.

Ray grabbed his car keys, wallet and phone as they went down to the parking lot.

"Looks like we can't go to the zoo today Norman, sorry." Ray said.

"Its fine. You had a lot of work to do, so I understand." Norman smiled.

"How about we go for a drive? And then maybe we could eat somewhere. What do you think?" Ray smiled.

Norman giggled. "Sure! That sounds fun!"

Ray smiled as they both drove around the city.

They both stopped at a restaurant to eat.

They both sat in their table to wait for their orders.

"Norman. Are you okay? Do you want to eat somewhere else?" Ray asked.

Norman shook his head and smiled. "Its okay. We already ordered our food. We don't want that to go to waste."

Ray sighed. "If you say so."

After they had their dinner, they got back in the car and had a late night drive around the city.

"Ray can I open the window, a bit?" Norman asked.

"Yeah. Go ahead." Ray smiled.

Norman opened the window low enough to feel the air on his face.

Ray opened his side as well.

He smiled when he saw Norman enjoying himself.

He held Norman's hand and kissed it. Norman blushed and kept his head low.

Ray chuckled as they both enjoyed the night together.
———————————————————————

The next day, Ray is working in his office when he received a notification from the vampire King.

'Ah great! Eliza's uncle is calling me. What does he want?!' Ray complained.

Ray pulled down the shutters to cover his windows and locked the door, by pressing a button underneath his desk.

Ray answered the video call.

"Yes? Can I help you?" Ray scowled.

"Ray. How are you doing? I heard from Eliza that you remarried, but its something that is illegal." He said.

Ray sighs. 'That witch!'

"Yes, I remarried. You just found out now? Its been 10 years already. Why are you asking?" Ray narrowed his eyes.

He hummed and sighed. "Ray. You know our law. Divorce with him immediately or face the consequences!" He growled.

Ray clicked his tongue. "That law needs to be changed. Its annoying. Don't worry, I don't plan on filing for a divorce and I won't even bother remarrying your niece." Ray growled.