Chapter 9

Few months later...

Ray, Norman and Willow moved out of their condo unit and moved into a new house, since who knows what will Eliza do, while Ray is out working.

And since Eliza knows where they live it will be dangerous.

So Ray told Norman and Willow that they will move into his other house.

It will be 20 minutes away from Ray's office and Norman's university, while its 15 minutes away from Willow's school.

Norman is teaching online anyway, so it won't be that much of a problem to him.

Its been a week ever since they moved in and Ray and Norman are still sleeping in their room

Willow slowly crept inside their room and gently shook Ray.

"Dad. Dad wake up." Willow whispered.

"Hm? What is it, Willow?" Ray said sleepily.

"Grandpa James, Grandma Maria, and Auntie Anna are outside. Should I let them in?" Willow said.

"What? They're outside? Okay. Let them in and tell them that I'll come down. Give me a few minutes." Ray yawned.

"Okay." Willow left the room and went back downstairs.

Ray groaned and hugged Norman from the back.

"What was that, Ray?" Norman asked groggily.

"Its your family. They're here to visit." Ray said as he kissed Norman's shoulder.

"Mm~. I see. Let's get up now?" Norman asked.

"Yeah." Ray said and kissed Norman.

"What time is it?" Norman asked.

Ray yawned and checked his phone. "Its 10:35." Ray stood up and stretched his limbs.

"Mm~. Its already that late? I wanted to get up early. Thanks a lot Ray." Norman complained.

Ray smirked. "What do you mean?" Ray said as he put a shirt on.

Norman pouted. "You know what I mean! You were too rough last night and we did it until 3am in the morning!" Norman whined.

Ray chuckled softly he laid down beside Norman and cupped his chest. "You were just so sexy last night. I'm sorry." Ray said and he kissed him on the neck.

"Whatever! Just go downstairs already! I'll follow a bit later." Norman said.

"Okay." Ray smiled and kissed Norman one more time.

He left to go to the bathroom and he brushed his teeth and washed his face.

Willow went to the door and he let them in.

"Hi Willow. Where are your Dads?" Anna asked.

"They're still asleep. But, Dad will come down in a bit."