Chapter 12: Side Story 2 ("I Forgive You")

OH MY GOSH GUYS!!!!!! HI!!! I'M ALIVE!!! HAHAHAHA. I'M SO SORRY THAT I WASN'T ACTIVE ON WATTPAD AND I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE!!

Anyways, please enjoy the side story. Please read the end notes once you have finished reading the chapter. Love you guys ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Anna and her parents are panicking since they couldn't find Norman and Willow.

"Oh this my fault! If I did't act like an idiot earlier, this wouldn't have happened!" Anna panicked as she paced back and forth.

"What do you mean what happened?" Ray asked as he entered the house.

Everyone froze and so did Anna from her pacing back and forth. "Uhm...Ray! Your back." Anna nervously greeted him.

"Where's Norman and Willow? Anna." Ray asked as he slowly started to get angry. As dark aura appeared around Ray.

"Uhm...you see. I was being an idiot earlier and I said some upsetting things to Willow and Norman about you since you just suddenly left the house without telling us! Also. Where have you been?" Anna asked.

Ray sighs as his left eyebrow twitched. "I was at my sons game earlier and my in laws including my parents hosted an after party on celebrating their win. That's why it took me some time to come home. So. Calm down. Also.

How dare you say something rude to Willow and Norman! You know full well that I won't do that sort of thing!" Ray shouted angrily.

Anna was about to say something but she hesitated. "Yeah. I read your mind.

I know what you said to Willow that made him and Norman upset. Thanks a lot." Ray sarcastically stated as he placed his hands on his hips.

"Oh. I see. Anyway! We don't know where they are! They must've been kidnapped!" Anna stated worriedly.

Ray sighs in frustration and he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Of course they were kidnapped." Ray groaned.

He took out his phone and he started to call someone. "Hello boss!" Emma answered cheerily.

"Emma. Tell the gang to meet me where I am. I'll send you the coordinates. Make sure no one will follow you as you travel here. Got it?"

"Alrighty! We'll be on our way!" Emma replied.

"Alright. Bye." Ray said and he hung up.

"Look Ray. I'm—" Anna was cut off by Ray when he raised his hand to tell her to be quiet.

"Tell that to me once Norman and Willow are safe. So for now.

Shut up before I might consider ripping your throat out because of what you did." Ray growled as his fangs showed and his purple eyes turned crimson red.

"Although I know its not your fault. But you saying those things to Willow not knowing what the consequence will be is unacceptable.

But, I guess its also my fault for not telling Norman. I will also apologize to him once I find them. Now.

Me and my friends will go and find them our way while you and your parents will go and find them your way.

I am in no mood to deal with you right now. Just be thankful that you are Norman's precious sister.

I would've already ripped you apart if I had the chance to do so. I'll get going now. Mom. Dad. Anna.