Chapter 3

Norman woke up and felt a hand on his.

He fondled with the hand for a bit until he heard a soft chuckle.

"Did you like touching my hand that much?" Ray kissed Norman's neck and hugged him.

"Mmm~I didn't mean to, but since I can't see, I can decipher who my friends or family are by their hands, by their smell, or by their voice"

Norman paused and he nuzzled his face onto Ray's chest and looked up, "is it weird?"

Ray caressed Norman's face. "No. Its not."

Ray got up and stretched. "I'm gonna go and shower 'kay? Be right back." Ray patted Norman's hair and went to take a shower.

Norman took a pillow and hugged it.

He touched his hair on where Ray patted it. 'Why is he so nice to me? Man!!!! My heart's gonna explode!!!!'

Norman hugged the pillow tight and blushed.

Norman felt a hand on his hair he touched the hand and it was Ray.

"You fell asleep again huh?"

Ray sat at the edge of the bed in a bathrobe and drying his hair with a towel.

"Here's some water." Ray held out a bottle of water in front of Norman.

Norman slowly sat up and groaned.

Ray placed the bottle in Norman's hands.

Norman drank water and sighed in satisfaction.

"My hips and back hurt." Norman complained.

"But, my neck doesn't didn't you bite my neck? Why doesn't it hurt?" Norman asked.

Ray drank water and answered. "Our saliva has something that makes the bite mark disappear after we drink blood." Ray explained.

Norman nodded quietly.

He then tried to stand, but fell to the ground.

"Ouch!"

Ray chuckled softly. "Do you any help?" Ray grinned.

Norman sighed and nodded. "Yeah. I do." Norman smiled.

Ray stood up and carried Norman bridal style to the bathroom.

After they're stay in the hotel, Ray took Norman home.

Norman kissed Ray goodbye and went inside the house, limping a bit.

Once he got inside the house, he heard his Dad clearing his throat.

Norman flinched and laughed nervously.

"Hi Dad. How long have you been standing there?" Norman smiled through the pain of his back.

"Long enough for you to come home limping. I am not even gonna bother on asking what you two did, since I know what you two did, but I won't think about it."

"Uhh..Dad. Can you calm down a bit?"

By this time Norman's Mom came back from grocery shopping with Anna.

"Oh, Norman. Your back already? I thought you and Ray are still staying at that hotel for a while longer." His Mom said.

"No. We were there for only two days and two nights. Also, Ray went to work already." Norman smiled.

Anna grinned and walked up to Norman.

"So? How did it go? Did he wreck you good?" Anna smirked and smacked Norman's back.