Chapter 13: Side Story 3

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the super long update! I only managed to update today because we have a one week off since our campus is being used for the board exam.

I hope you guys will enjoy this new chapter! Be warned. There will be SMUT. Hehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

SMUT

Ray took Norman back to their home. Ray and Norman stumbled through the door as they were busy making out. Norman gasped and panted as their tongues are fighting for domination which Ray is winning.

Ray closed the door and locked it. He slammed him on the door and he broke the kiss to check if he was hurt.

"Don't worry I'm fine. Keep going." Norman panted and Norman kissed Ray.

Ray kissed Norman back. Norman whimpered and moaned as Ray sucked Norman's tongue. Ray groped Norman's butt and Norman gasped as he wrapped his arms around Ray.

Ray broke the kiss again and he lifted Norman up. Norman whined. "Let's go to our room. Your feet must hurt." He panted as they walked into their room.

Before Ray and Norman left his parents house, Norman left a note (which Ray wrote in his stead) and they left.

Ray closed the door behind him and he gently placed Norman on the bed. Norman laid down and he sniffed the bed covers. "I missed your scent." He stated.

Ray gulped as he is keeping himself from just f*cking Norman right now. He looks so sexy and beautiful. Ray took a deep breathe and he looked for the first aid kit. He soon found it and he started to clean Norman's feet.

"Ray. Its fine. Do that later." He whined.

"No. You have wounds on your feet. I have to clean them first." Ray said.

Norman whined again. "Ray. Come on. Look. Your hard." Norman stated as he rubbed Ray's bulging erection with his other foot.

Ray flinched and he grabbed his leg. "Norman. I'll f*ck you as hard as you want later. Right now, be a good boy while I clean your wounds on your feet. Okay? Can you do that for me? Baby~." Ray said seductively as he kissed the inside of Norman's thigh through his pants which made Norman shudder.

He nodded as he let Ray tend to his wounds on his feet.

Ray soon finished bandaging up Norman's feet and he put aside the first aid kit. "Now. Shall we continue?" Ray asked as he gently grabbed Norman's chin.

Norman nodded and Ray kissed Norman's neck. Sucking in his sensitive spot which made him moan. Ray continued to leave hickeys on Norman's neck. He proceeded to unbutton Norman's shirt and pulled down his pants and threw it to the side, gosh knows where it landed.

Norman's hand trembled as he cupped Ray's cheek. Ray kissed the palm of Norman's hand.

Norman placed his hands on Ray's chest and he started to unbutton his shirt with shaky fingers.

Ray chuckled darkly as he kissed Norman on the head. He groped Norman's butt which made him jump. "Ahh!"

"Norman. Your hands stopped moving. Hurry up and unbutton them." Ray teased as he continued to grope Norman's butt.

Norman moaned as he successfully unbuttoned Ray's shirt. Ray removed it and tossed it aside. Ray removed one of his hands from Norman's butt and cupped Norman's cheek. He stroked his cheek with his thumb and he leaned down to kiss him.