Chapter 10: The End

Author's Note: I'm so sad😭😭. I will end the story in this chapter. So sorry, if it feels a bit rushed, but I will try to not end it in a rush. So this will be long.

Beware! There will be a major character death, if you don't like it you are free to forget that this story ever existed, but if you're okay with it, prepare some tissues.
——————————————————————

One week later...

Ray and Thoma are in the living room having a chat, again.

"Ray. I told you a lot of times already. There really is nothing we can do about it. We can only wait for the King's final decision."

"Yeah! When Norman will be sentenced to death! I'd rather be in that prison right now!" Ray sighed angrily.

Thoma sighs and he pats Ray's shoulder. "Bro. Calm down okay? Why don't you just focus Willow."

Ray sighs. "Fine! Can we visit him?" Ray asked.

Thoma arched an eyebrow. "We?"

"Me and our son. Willow. Obviously!" Ray said.

"Oh. Yeah you both can." Thoma said.

"Good. Willow!" Ray called.

Willow came out of his room and ran downstairs. "Yeah?"

"Get dressed we're leaving to go and visit Norman in a few minutes." Ray said.

Willow's eyes sparkled. "We're gonna go visit Papa?!" Willow shouted.

"Yeah! Now go and get changed." Ray said.

"Okay!" Willow ran back up to his room excitedly.

Ray smiled as he took his car keys and waited for Willow to come downstairs.
————————————————————————
In vampire prison...

Norman sat in his cell reading a book. He was imprisoned in the vampire prison and he has a cell mate. His name is Blaze.

He was imprisoned for murdering 4 nobles. He was sentenced to 80 years in prison and so they both became friends.

Which he later befriends him immediately and is protecting him from the other prisoners.

"What are you reading there?" Blaze asked as he stopped doing sit ups.

"Oh. Its just a random book that I picked in the library earlier." Norman smiled.

Blaze hummed as he stood up and sat beside Norman. He looked at what book it was and it was a history book.

"Oh. Its a history book. Okay." Blaze said as he yawned and he stretched his limbs.

"Do you like history?" Norman asked.

"Yeah. I like it. Why are you asking?"

"Nothing really. I'm just reading this, since its a vampire history book. I don't have any of these back at home. Well, except for Willow's history book." Norman smiled sweetly.