Chapter 5

Sorry for the late post. We don't have internet at the moment and I am using my Dad's hotspot. Anyways, here's the new chapter.

"Who are you?" A woman asked.

"Uh...I'm Norman Ratri. Ray's boyfriend. Can I help you?" Norman asked nervously.

"Ah. I see. Nice to meet you, Norman. My names' Isabella. Ray's Mom."

'Ray's Mom?! Ray didn't tell me that she was going to visit. If he did I would have prepared something for her, damnit Ray!'

"I see. Nice to meet you too. Come in." Norman said with a smile.

"Where's Ray?" She asked.

"He's at work. Sorry, if its a bit messy, I was folding the laundry." Norman said as he picked up the clothes and put it in their bed room.

"What time will Ray come back?" Isabella asked.

"Oh. He just called earlier, and he said he's coming home." Norman smiled.

Isabella nodded quietly and sat down on the couch.

"Would you like anything to drink? Water? Tea?"

"Tea would be nice, thank you." Isabella smiled.

Norman nodded and went to the kitchen to make tea.

"Oh! Do you need any help there?" Isabella asked.

"No need. Its fine. But thank you for asking." Norman smiled.

"Here you go." Norman said and slowly placed the tea cup on the table.

Isabella smiled. "Thank you."

"Your Welcome."

Norman heard the door ring. "I'll get it." Norman stood up and answered it.

"Yes?"

"Hey there, Norman its me." Ray grinned.

"Ray! You don't really need to ring the doorbell you know." Norman pouted.

Ray chuckled. "I want to, since your the one who's answering it." Ray smiled and kissed Norman.

"By the way Ray, your Mom's here." Norman said.

"What? My Mom's here?" Ray said, sounding surprised.

Ray removed his jacket and shoes and walked to the living room to be greeted by his Mom.

"Hi Ray. Long time no see." Isabella smiled.

Ray sighs in defeat. "Hi Mama." Ray said nonchalantly.

"Hi sweetie. How are you doing? You haven't visited me and your Papa in a while." Isabella pouted.

Ray sighs. "Yeah. Sorry, I'm just busy at the moment."

"With your boyfriend or your job?" Isabella asked as she arched an eyebrow.

Ray's left eyebrow twitched. "Both. Anyway, why are here so suddenly?" Ray asked.

"Why? Is there something wrong of a Mother visiting his only son? And checking to see of how he is doing since he's a divorced man and he rarely visits his parents?" Isabella said.

Ray sighs and holds up his hands in utter defeat. "Okay. Fine. Sorry Mama. How are you and Papa doing as well?"

"That's what I thought. We're both fine." Isabella said.

She looked at Ray telling him that they should talk privately.

Ray got a signal and sighed.

He turned to Norman and smiled sweetly. "Norman. Can you stay in our room for a moment? Me and Mama will have to talk privately. Is that okay?"