Chapter 2

Ray and his ex-wife, Eliza are sitting in the living room, while their two sons are reading in Ray's office.

"So exactly why are you here? Usually only the boys come here. So why?" Ray asked sounding annoyed.

"Why? Is there a problem with that? I wanted to see you again that's all." She said nonchalantly as she sipped her tea.

Ray sighed and slumped on the couch.

"Also because Mom and Dad said that maybe we should get back together again."

Ray chuckled. "Really? Even though you were the one who wanted the divorce?

I just agreed to it since, well...our marriage wasn't working out for the both of us.

So, obviously the answer is no thanks." Ray said coldly.

That time when they both divorced was when Ray was playing with his sons.

The memory was still clear as day.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Flashback to a few years ago.

"You want us to get divorced?"

"Yes. Do you agree or not?"

Ray looked at his boys with worry. He knows that he won't get custody over them since they are still under 8.

Also, he knows that they both don't love each other anymore.

Ray didn't bring up divorce for the sake of his sons, but know...he doesn't know.

"I can still see the boys right? You won't take them somewhere and I won't be able to see them, correct?"

Eliza sighs. "Yes. You will. You can take them away from me if you deem me not a viable guardian to them and vice versa."

Ray sighs. "Alright. Let's get this over with."

Ray removed his mark on her and she removed her mark on his, signifying that they are no longer together and therefore they ate "divorced".

End of flashback
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Ha! So what? Your gonna live a lonely and single life Ray?" She sneered.

Ray chuckled. "No. I moved on already. So you don't have to chase me anymore." Ray grinned.

"So you won't take care of the boys anymore?"

"I will still. Since I love them, but you? I could tell we don't love each other anymore.

So don't bother on telling me to get back together again."

Ray and Eliza's conversation soon ended and she took the boys back home.

Ray said goodbye to them and said that he will come visit soon.

The boys were happy and waved goodbye to Ray.

Ray went in his room and lied down, tired.

He looked at his phone and it was 11pm.

He sighed and placed his phone on the desk right beside him so he could sleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(Play the music above, whenever you like when you read this part)

Ray is working in his office when he received a text message from Norman.

He smiled and read the message.